Pre-Meeting Discussion 6/9/18

For Christian Crew Event postings
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Pre-Meeting Discussion 6/9/18

Post by NeoJabez » June 2nd, 2018, 6:19 pm

There will be a Community Meeting in Discord on Saturday, June the 9th at 7:00pm Eastern, 6:00pm Central, 5:00pm Mountain, and 4:00pm Pacific. Post here if you want to bring something up during the meeting. Can't make it? Be sure to post enough info so everyone will understand your thoughts or concerns. Is it something of a more sensitive nature? PM a Council member so they can look it over during the closed part of the meeting.
CC Meetings

The Council is more than willing to hear from its members and those who keep our community alive. As such, the Council holds regular Community Meetings every two weeks. These meetings are intended to be a time where the CC Council can address any questions, concerns, suggestions, complaints, or comments the community may have. Council Meetings consists of both an open session and a closed session. The community, both tagged membership and non, is encouraged to attend the open session so that they can voice their opinion to help make community-wide decisions. The closed session is for Council and Staff only to discuss private matters.
Please post your topics here.

1) People have asked how people in the Crash-Pad on Discord become Trusted. There is still some misunderstanding on the Twitch link rule, etc.

2) DT would like to invite anyone interested to take part in watching, keeping up with, and discussing E3 this year. Please see: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24704
word count: 248
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Pre-Meeting Discussion 6/9/18

Post by NeoJabez » June 8th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Meeting is tomorrow!
word count: 3
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Re: Pre-Meeting Discussion 6/9/18

Post by DynamiteTiger » June 9th, 2018, 1:13 am

I may not be able to make it to the meeting because of work tomorrow but will try to make it.

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention that the E3 Expo is this coming week. The biggest gaming expo every year. I've created a topic for released information and discussion, linked below. In past gaming communities I've been part of, it was very interesting to annually use the same topic cause you could reflect back, and see how things have developed over the course of a year.

This year I am, unfortunately, going to be working for at least the first 2 days. What I am most disappointed about, is missing out on one of my favorite past times: watching the E3 Livestreams together with my gaming friends while on voice chat. It is always memorable when you get the opportunity to get to know each other better by sharing your opinions on games and their features that you like or dislike.

I would encourage members to get together and watch the streams together. It's a great bonding experience. ^_^

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24704
word count: 191
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *