Christian Crew Gaming - A faith based gaming community

Pre-Meeting discussion 09/23

For Christian Crew Event postings

Pre-Meeting discussion 09/23

Posted September 18th, 2013, 9:37 am:

There will be a Council Meeting in TeamSpeak this Monday the 23rd at 9:00pm Eastern, 8:00pm Central, 7:00pm Mountain, and 6:00pm Pacific.

Post here if you want to bring something up during the meeting. Can't make it? Be sure to post enough info so everyone will understand your thoughts or concerns. Is it something of a more sensitive nature? PM a Council member so they can look it over during the closed part of the meeting.

Event Description wrote:The Council is more than willing to hear from its members and those who keep our community alive. As such, the Council holds regular Council Meetings every two weeks.

These meetings are intended to be a time where the CC Council can address any questions, concerns, suggestions, complaints, or comments the community may have. Council Meetings consists of both an open session and a closed session. The community, both tagged membership and non, is encouraged to attend the open session so that they can voice their opinion to help make community-wide decisions. The closed session is for Council only to discuss private matters.
Proverbs 14:30 -A heart at peace gives life to the body,
but envy rots the bones.
HeartAtTacK
LoL Division Leader
LoL Division Leader

Steam Profile: xvheartattack

Re: Pre-Meeting discussion 09/23

Posted September 18th, 2013, 10:25 am:

I should be able to make it to the council meeting, but just in case:

I would like to ask the community if they would be interested in a CCGaming podcast. I have been thinking about doing a Christian gaming podcast (PC games and board games) and it would be cool to have it be an "official" CC podcast. Might be a good way to promote the community and bring in new people. If this becomes an official CC thing, we could ask members to submit their artwork for album art, theme music, etc. so it would be a real community effort.
I would also be looking for one other person who would be willing to be co-host (over skype). I can handle most of the editing and posting.
This would include game reviews and news from a Christian perspective. If it would be an "official" CC podcast I thought it would be cool to do Council and Member interviews to get to know people better.

This is just in the idea phase at the moment, so it might be awhile before it comes to fruition, but I want to throw it out and see if there is any interest. I want to see if there's an audience among the gaming community for podcasts.
Aaronander
BF4 Division Leader
BF4 Division Leader

Minecraft Username: Aaronander
Steam Profile: Aaronander

Posted September 18th, 2013, 3:18 pm:

I love the idea

[ Post made via Android ] Image
but envy rots the bones.
HeartAtTacK
LoL Division Leader
LoL Division Leader

Posted September 18th, 2013, 6:59 pm:

As do I.
Image<---If you do too, add this to your signature!
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Posted September 18th, 2013, 8:14 pm:

Yes!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Ongurth
Council Member
Council Member

Location: doing fun and exciting things, such as praying, writing, shooting, or Krav Maga

Posted September 18th, 2013, 10:27 pm:

I am actually really really excited. I messaged a couple council members months back talking about the importance of getting everybody involved and coming up with ideas and stuff to create for people to get involved and I think this is an awesome idea.
but envy rots the bones.
HeartAtTacK
LoL Division Leader
LoL Division Leader

Posted September 19th, 2013, 7:45 am:

Glad to see all the support! I have to start getting all the ideas in my head down on paper now.
This is going to be awesome. :thup:
Aaronander
BF4 Division Leader
BF4 Division Leader

Minecraft Username: Aaronander
Steam Profile: Aaronander

Return to Events