Pre-Meeting Discussion 10/27/18

For Christian Crew Event postings
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Pre-Meeting Discussion 10/27/18

Post by NeoJabez » October 22nd, 2018, 8:06 pm

There will be a Community Meeting in Discord on Saturday, October the 27th at 7:00pm Eastern, 6:00pm Central, 5:00pm Mountain, and 4:00pm Pacific. Post here if you want to bring something up during the meeting. Can't make it? Be sure to post enough info so everyone will understand your thoughts or concerns. Is it something of a more sensitive nature? PM a Council member so they can look it over during the closed part of the meeting.
CC Meetings

The Council is more than willing to hear from its members and those who keep our community alive. As such, the Council holds regular Community Meetings every two weeks. These meetings are intended to be a time where the CC Council can address any questions, concerns, suggestions, complaints, or comments the community may have. Council Meetings consists of both an open session and a closed session. The community, both tagged membership and non, is encouraged to attend the open session so that they can voice their opinion to help make community-wide decisions. The closed session is for Council and Staff only to discuss private matters.

We HIGHLY encourage everyone to list topic ideas in this thread before the meeting, we will be asking for 'spur of the moment' business less from now on.

Please post your topics here.

1) Let me say this again, to be very clear: We may ask for Open Meeting Business ONCE during the meeting, but we will not do so multiple times. If you have a topic, PLEASE bring it to the Pre-Meeting threads so it can be scheduled, and the meeting can flow smoother for everyone.

2) Rocket Chair - Our next 3v3 Rocket League Tournament will be on Friday, November 9th @ 8:15 PM EST. I will provide a sign-up sheet and details at the meeting.

3) ShaddaShk - Steam Questions

4) Skye - Short Fishsticks Update Info... https://forums.ccgaming.com/viewtopic.p ... 19#p202019 (Fishsticks Feature Request Thread)
word count: 330
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Pre-Meeting Discussion 10/27/18

Post by NeoJabez » October 23rd, 2018, 10:38 pm

Just to be more clear. We're going to ask for Open Meeting Business considerably less from now on. If your subject isn't on the agenda I cannot guarantee it will be heard, so if it's important enough, please throw it on here before the meeting so we can discuss it.
word count: 53

ShaddaShk
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: ShaddaShk

Post by ShaddaShk » October 24th, 2018, 11:40 am

I'd like to talk about the CCG Steam group page. What is happening with it? Is it good how it is? Can we use it more than we are? I seem to be able to do some of the admin features on my phone, anything I can do?
word count: 49
"We've just put a hit on the man that just got married." ~Winged
"Get a Sunder and run people over. That always makes you happy." ~Kes

Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Kesarahk » October 24th, 2018, 9:17 pm

Oh no! She wants more buttons!
word count: 6

Clarence
Council Advisor
Council Advisor

Post by Clarence » October 25th, 2018, 11:20 am

word count: 0

SkyeRangerDelta
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: pldynEOL
Origin Profile: SkyeRangerDelta
UPlay Player: SkyeRangerDelta
Battle.net Profile: SkyeRanger#1967
Formerly Known As: End of Line

Post by SkyeRangerDelta » October 25th, 2018, 7:53 pm

I second Shadda's post, albeit, from my own review, has seen most activity from myself, Neo, and Football. Matter for meeting of course.

Secondly, I'd like to bring attention to the most recent Fishsticks reference post:
Forums: https://forums.ccgaming.com/viewtopic.p ... 19#p202019
CoreFoundry: https://cf.pldyn.net/index.php/2018/10/ ... -plans-ii/

That post defines in detail the current plans and state of the Fishsticks Update 15.

For feature requests, consult: https://forums.ccgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24835

I do not define ETAs for release. They come when they come. While I'm at it, note that I have no intention of consuming literally all of the meeting for this. This should be less than a 5 minute base talk. If people have requests, chuck 'em in the request thread. The super long meeting discussion on this subject will be had whenever I actually finish this mess.
word count: 156
"Shoot him! Now please!"

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Post by NeoJabez » October 27th, 2018, 2:31 am

One last reminder: Meeting tonight! If your topic is NOT on the Pre-Meeting Agenda, it may not come up!

If you have something, please post it here before the meeting!
word count: 31

raider2473
Steam Profile: raider2473
Battle.net Profile: raider2473#1451

Post by raider2473 » October 27th, 2018, 5:59 pm

Super not last second addition, any interest in an alien swarm game night (again)? I can try and find some community missions we havent done before.
word count: 26