GW2 guild planning thread

Discuss Guild Wars 2 here.
Stormsworder
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: stormsworder59

Re: GW2 guild planning thread

Post by Stormsworder » August 17th, 2012, 1:28 pm

I think you can pretty much count on it filling up :\ It was one of the guilds that was filled up on Beta weekends if I recall correctly. You definitely need a backup plan unless you guys don't care if not everyone can join in.

That's why my alliance and I say that, if you're trying to get a decent-sized group together, it's better to aim for a medium to small population for a server. Server transfers WILL be free at first in case they need to be made, but later on they'll be paid for in gems.

Also, guesting is likely not going to be available right off the bat.
word count: 117

Stormsworder
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: stormsworder59

Post by Stormsworder » August 17th, 2012, 7:41 pm

Well, I put my vote in for Sanctum of Rall for the server to go to. Not the popular thing for all of you guys wanting to go with Sorrow's furnace, but honestly I think that the Sanctum of Rall community is probably going to be a bunch of good guys.

I'm not saying making one HUGE Christian alliance or anything. I'm just saying that hey, it's not bad to have a couple of Christian guilds mingling together every now and then. I think it's just going to be a good community to go to and hang out with considering the type of people who would be gravitating towards there.

And for you guys who are MAJORLY PvP oriented? I have the feeling Sanctum of Rall is going to be a pretty good PvP server to compete on.

In the event that the server is full, however, Ferguson's Crossing will be the backup plan for my group.
word count: 163

PunT
Steam Profile: puntftw

Post by PunT » August 22nd, 2012, 7:43 am

Better start downloading the new client! It's here......
word count: 9
Lucifer was so beautiful, I wonder what really happened that day! You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor, All to have it stripped away!

YOU ARE THE GOD OF NOTHING!

twinlights7
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: twinlights7

Post by twinlights7 » August 22nd, 2012, 12:10 pm

Final countdown..
word count: 2
†<CC>< Risk

Micah 7:7 - But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

TheRomans

Post by TheRomans » August 22nd, 2012, 12:13 pm

hi risk! ^
word count: 2