GUILD WARS 2 PLANNING

Discuss Guild Wars 2 here.
Risensoul
CC Member
CC Member

GUILD WARS 2 PLANNING

Post by Risensoul » August 21st, 2012, 3:45 pm

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give a suggestion although it may have been brought up already and also wanted to mention a couple things about GW2.

On opening day the 25th I thought it would be best if the first person in picks the server with the lowest population this way we all have a chance to be on the same server. To me this would be the most important than trying to go to a specific server. All servers are supposed to be the same and have ALL pve and pvp options. The person can then leave themselves logged in TS with their name "name-GW2 server: name of server". (so everyone knows which one it is) Now some people may try to pick just what they want and post it but I thought i'd mention this and get some feedback.

The person/s who have the server name of course would be moved to AFK channel overnight when away but atleast by mentioning it we can look out for it.

If you plan on doing this please give a quick reply so we know who to look for...

:ninja:
word count: 191
Risensoul

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

liquidburn

Re: GUILD WARS 2 PLANNING

Post by liquidburn » August 21st, 2012, 6:12 pm

There is a 10 page thread about Guild Wars 2 planning.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=12401

I get the feeling that they have pretty much decided on a server.
word count: 29

twinlights7
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: twinlights7

Post by twinlights7 » August 21st, 2012, 6:32 pm

People will be on
word count: 4
†<CC>< Risk

Micah 7:7 - But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

AttolloDeus
Steam Profile: AttolloDeus

Post by AttolloDeus » August 21st, 2012, 8:43 pm

Risen, I appreciate your suggestion, but the discussion thread (and the vote) have already narrowed down that most Christian clans seem to be heading for Sanctum of Rall, and most Teamspeak players are heading for Sorrow's Furnace. Since we will have free server transfer initially, that gives us a second chance to all collaborate onto a different server if we need to.

If you have a different server suggestion you can toss it up there, but literally everybody I have talked to except for one person is heading to 1 of those 2 servers already.
word count: 96

Risensoul
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Risensoul » August 22nd, 2012, 7:30 pm

Well then... lets all pray then that everyone can get in there. :thup:

word count: 12
Risensoul

Hebrews 4:16
Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.