CS GO game night?

Discuss things related to, or events for our CS:GO Division. DL: ?
corilus 763
CC Member
CC Member

CS GO game night?

Post by corilus 763 » July 27th, 2016, 4:34 pm

Is there possible to get one going during the week or weekend at some point?
word count: 15

Hektonamus
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Hektonamus
Origin Profile: Hektonamus
UPlay Player: Bluey616
Battle.net Profile: Hektonamus#1179
Formerly Known As: KawaiiCrab

Re: CS GO game night?

Post by Hektonamus » July 28th, 2016, 2:53 am

This would be cool. Matchmaking gets tiring at some point, and casual games/servers are always filled with people who are too toxic.
word count: 23

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Globalkoas » July 28th, 2016, 11:00 am

we do have a server.. so the toxic can be controlled.. Corilus I would contact Shaddashk(who is our event manager) or SkyeRangerDelta(her helper in training)..

CS:G0 while a few play it around here is pretty much dead imo. If you can get the ball rolling and bring in some attention I'm sure an event night would go down.

OUt!
word count: 63
#RomansMissYa!
https://youtu.be/ea5A8wEIwIg

corilus 763
CC Member
CC Member

Post by corilus 763 » July 29th, 2016, 4:48 pm

Globalkoas wrote:we do have a server.. so the toxic can be controlled.. Corilus I would contact Shaddashk(who is our event manager) or SkyeRangerDelta(her helper in training)..

CS:G0 while a few play it around here is pretty much dead imo. If you can get the ball rolling and bring in some attention I'm sure an event night would go down.

OUt!

Good to know. I will contact shadda. I know some of my friends and my buddy sonic who told me about cc said he would get on to play csgo and he is also going to be coming back again soon i believe
word count: 108

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Globalkoas » July 29th, 2016, 5:28 pm

Sounds good.. skyRanger is back now also so you might talk to him also if he's in ts
word count: 19
#RomansMissYa!

TypeCN
Steam Profile: TypeCN

Post by TypeCN » July 30th, 2016, 8:33 pm

Globalkoas wrote:CS:G0 while a few play it around here is pretty much dead imo. If you can get the ball rolling and bring in some attention I'm sure an event night would go down.

I'm new to this community and love the idea to combine faith with gaming! I already thought that CS:GO in here is a little bit fallen asleep. If you want we can start a new generation. :) Nearly my whole youth group is playing CS:GO (or generally gaming), so we can met us for a tournament!

Please add a TS channel for CS:GO :)
word count: 103

Syncorex
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: syncorex
Origin Profile: syncorex
Formerly Known As: Clonepro

Post by Syncorex » August 2nd, 2016, 11:02 am

This would be pretty great, i'd love to have some comp matches or something with some less toxic people :)
word count: 20

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Globalkoas » August 2nd, 2016, 11:06 am

Looks like he talked with Shadda and she has the ball rolling..

She made a poll see here.. viewtopic.php?f=108&t=21237&p=176260#p176260
word count: 27
#RomansMissYa!

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Globalkoas » August 2nd, 2016, 11:13 am

Also I would like to just bring up this.. If this does get off the ground please consider that some playing do NOT play it much if at all anymore. So for those of you that still play it competitively please try to make it fair for those.

If someone is having fun they are more likely to pick the game up and play it more.. If they get rolled and run over it's probably going back on the shelf.. These Events are not about "oh look at my score" its about bringing the community together and having some fun.. Plenty of other places to roll noobs... Catch my drift..

OUt!
word count: 112
#RomansMissYa!

corilus 763
CC Member
CC Member

Post by corilus 763 » August 3rd, 2016, 9:52 pm

Globalkoas wrote:Also I would like to just bring up this.. If this does get off the ground please consider that some playing do NOT play it much if at all anymore. So for those of you that still play it competitively please try to make it fair for those.

If someone is having fun they are more likely to pick the game up and play it more.. If they get rolled and run over it's probably going back on the shelf.. These Events are not about "oh look at my score" its about bringing the community together and having some fun.. Plenty of other places to roll noobs... Catch my drift..

OUt!

I agree thats just what I was thinking as well as Im a casual player of it but not about score. I did talk to shadda about it when she was on teamspeak last week one day
word count: 151