New and wanna play some CS:GO

Discuss things related to, or events for our CS:GO Division. DL: ?
ned

New and wanna play some CS:GO

Post by ned » June 13th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Brothers in Christ! I'm looking for a community to play some CS:GO with. It is really the only game I play and I play it about every night. If anyone is interested in joining me please hit me up. I'm an old man and not so good, but I want to get better. I understand CS:GO community is not terrible friendly to our beliefs, but it is so much fun to play with like minded players.
word count: 80

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: New and wanna play some CS:GO

Post by NeoJabez » June 13th, 2017, 10:46 pm

Hello ned!

Our community started as Christians playing Counter-Strike:Source, but since CS:GO, we have sort of moved on to other games. I think we still have a few people around who play, so I'm hoping they hook up with you because of this post. (We have a Steam Group also, if you want to look us up there...)

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/christiancrewgaming

Anyway, hope you run into someone playing the game, and if not...there's always our current official games: Ark, Rocket League, and Overwatch!

Nice to meet you, just the same!
word count: 97
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

ned

Post by ned » June 14th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Thank you. I've joined the group and will try to hang out here. I'm sure I will find people playing CSGO
word count: 23

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Globalkoas » June 14th, 2017, 5:28 pm

ned wrote:Thank you. I've joined the group and will try to hang out here. I'm sure I will find people playing CSGO

Look up CCBandit and Hekto in teamspeak.. I know they both play cs:go.. there are others, but those two still play pretty regular or at least did.. who knows anymore.. games change daily around here.. it's hard to keep up..

OUt!
word count: 67
#RomansMissYa!
https://youtu.be/ea5A8wEIwIg