Well, here is a Documentary

Corin711
Steam Profile: corin711
Battle.net Profile: Corin711#1309

Well, here is a Documentary

Post by Corin711 » February 27th, 2016, 10:27 pm

Here is a documentary that I made for my university class. Tell me what you all think.
word count: 17
"For a man's ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders[f] all his paths." Proverbs 5:21

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Well, here is a Documentary

Post by NeoJabez » February 27th, 2016, 10:48 pm

Out of curiosity...

What editing program did you use?

The topic of the video is a great one, and I think you did a REALLY good job of showing there are people on both sides of the opinion of media's effects, but I also love that you included some people who came right out and admitted they really didn't catch much TV and admitted they were less informed.

My only critiques would not be about the nature of the topic or how you covered it, but more about the physical filming and editing. I'd love to know things like what type of camera, sound, etc. you were using.
word count: 111
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

Corin711
Steam Profile: corin711
Battle.net Profile: Corin711#1309

Re: Well, here is a Documentary

Post by Corin711 » February 28th, 2016, 2:49 am

I used Adobe Premier for editing and I am not to sure what my friend Chris used for the camera, but we had to make due with only one microphone which was not the greatest. I do wish I would have been able film more footage, but I had time constraints for the class that this is for. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
word count: 63
"For a man's ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders[f] all his paths." Proverbs 5:21