Where Has Goatman Been?

Share your prayer requests, praise reports, or your testimonies here!
Goatman
Council Member
Council Member

Where Has Goatman Been?

Postby Goatman » August 9th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Hey guys. Ive been MIA the past few days, so in case you're wondering:

I had planned about a week ago to head to southern California to meet up with former Council Member EDAC on his vacation this last weekend.

On Friday, I took a fall down the stairs while carrying by bags out, twisted my knee pretty badly, wound up in the ER, and have been largely off my feet since.

Despite this, I decided to go on my planned trip anyway. As soon as I got back from the hospital I slept and took off. Aside from not being able to walk, it was pretty fun! I was also able to meet up with Shadeblade and Samuraid

On my way home yesterday, I came down with some really bad food poisoning. My 6 hour drive home room about 13 hours. I've been stuck on the couch ever since.

Since my bedroom and computer are upstairs, and my knee is still in bad shape, I'm not sure when I will be back online. I will probably need surgery here in the near future. Please pray for a quick recovery.
"Reason and faith go together. Reason is itself is a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all."
-GK Chesterton

Ongurth
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Steam Profile: ongurth
Location: doing fun and exciting things, such as praying, writing, shooting, or Krav Maga

Re: Where Has Goatman Been?

Postby Ongurth » August 9th, 2017, 1:08 pm

Yikes! Was it a miniscus tear?

Goatman
Council Member
Council Member

Postby Goatman » August 9th, 2017, 1:21 pm

I mean probably. They wouldn't do an MRI in the ER. I'm to follow up with my doc in a couple weeks. But I don't have an ACL, and there was some pretty gnarly rotation, so I would not be surprised.
"Reason and faith go together. Reason is itself is a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all."
-GK Chesterton

Kurushii Drive
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Kurushii Drive

Postby Kurushii Drive » August 9th, 2017, 3:58 pm

Oh no..that doesn't sound very good at all :( hope it will be better soon, I'll pray for you.

Return to “Prayers and Praise”