A life journey sooner than expected

Share your prayer requests, praise reports, or your testimonies here!
AlloTalon
Steam Profile: AlloTalon

A life journey sooner than expected

Post by AlloTalon » June 6th, 2018, 3:41 am

Hello everyone, this is AlloClaw.

I had just hit a brick wall in my life and it has left me with something that I don't normally feel. Motivation. Because of an issue I had not long ago, I somehow got motivated to finally get my life going after 5 years of being stuck believe it or not. I guess this is God's way of showing me a way out of the sad life I've been living for so long. I'm currently reading (and re-reading) wonderful books backed up by scripture as well as taking programs that are helping me overcome certain things in my life. I'm also gonna be taking a program that will help train my body and become buff and healthy I believe that the Lord wants me to take care of my body in such a way as to make it stronger and leaner. I'm also getting back into reading scripture. This is my opportunity to live the life I want to finally live. It's going to take me some time because I gotta come up with funds to get going in my life like moving to a new location outside of California. The only thing holding me back from achieving my goals now is my occasional fear of what the future holds. This is a very serious fear because I get panic attacks and as a result sometimes, I choke and can't move forward. It's odd that an issue that started has somehow caused me to get motivated to move forward. I guess this is my first step to learning how to become thick-skinned and not take offense to anything that anyone say's because It'll only make me stronger. It's something I'm starting to learn but I'm only beginning.

This is both a prayer and a praise. Praise because I've never been so motivated in my life. I'm in desperate need of prayer more though because I realize it's only gonna get harder from here. So For those of you reading this, PLEASE pray for me. Because of how hard my life will be from here on out, I'll need prayer and support more than ever. Encouragements and kind words would be Over 9000% appreciated! If you do encourage me, PLEASE keep it up. I love encouragement. I'll need as much prayer and encouragement as possible. I have to mention everything I'm saying is nothing without action so again PLEASE pray.

I would also like to hear any "Warnings!" as strange as that sounds. I need to be aware of what lies ahead so I can go into this transition with a confidant but careful mindset.

Thank you so much for reading this. Keep me in your prayers. :)
word count: 474

Proverbs 12:10 "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel."

seanthegamer190
CC Member
CC Member
Battle.net Profile: mrsuper190#1986

Post by seanthegamer190 » June 6th, 2018, 9:47 pm

you are in my prayers Allovore I will be praying for you :)
word count: 12

AlloTalon

Re: A life journey sooner than expected

Post by AlloTalon » June 6th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Thank you seanthegamer190 :)
word count: 3

Proverbs 12:10 "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel."

GingerAvenger
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Steam Profile: ccGingerAvenger
Origin Profile: ccGingerAvenger
Battle.net Profile: GingerAvenge#1819

Post by GingerAvenger » June 6th, 2018, 10:10 pm

RAWR!!!! You can do the thing! :)
word count: 6

AlloTalon

Post by AlloTalon » June 6th, 2018, 11:02 pm

Thank you Ginger! :)
word count: 3

Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Kesarahk » June 7th, 2018, 2:11 am

Praying Allo! I'm excited for you. Keep us posted!
word count: 10

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Post by DynamiteTiger » June 7th, 2018, 2:14 am

Way to go Allo! Proud of you man! Prayers are with you.
word count: 12

Grizz Gallant
Steam Profile: †<CC>< Grizz Gallant
Origin Profile: GrizzGallant
Battle.net Profile: GrizzGallant#1761

Post by Grizz Gallant » June 7th, 2018, 8:43 am

I am praying for you as well. I know fear, and I also know it can be overcome by leaning on the Lord. I believe in you.
word count: 27

AlloTalon

Post by AlloTalon » June 7th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Thank you all soo much for praying for me. :) This journey is getting harder but I know will be worth it. I'm currently working on one of my goals and that's training my muscle groups and have a more Lean Body. I'm what most call a "Hardgainer." In case anyone doesn't know what that is, It's a person who has a high metabolism and can't gain weight by normal means like getting fat. The ONLY way for a Hardgainer like myself can gain healthy weight is by gaining muscle mass and that's not easy to do. I have the means to gain the muscle mass needed to be in the best shape of my life but it'll take some time to accomplish that. I'm also reading Christ-centered books to help me understand reading scripture more so I can learn to read the Bible with a more Christ-like mindset as opposed to reading it like it's just another book. I will continue to try and fuel myself with more motivation.

In the meantime, Keep up the prayers! :)
word count: 188