A twofer? But mainly a sig.

Omegilla
Steam Profile: Omegilla

A twofer? But mainly a sig.

Post by Omegilla » October 30th, 2015, 11:11 pm

Formally making a request to achieve satisfaction by piggybacking on the talents of others because I am a filthy wretch.

I'd possibly like to see about getting both an original avatar and signature.

The current avatar I have is actually a picture I took of an original drawing at an event called "Art Prize" in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan. Took a pretty good picture, I'd say, but its not really "original" in any sense. Not edited or anything. I highly enjoy the picture, though. The somberness of the expression, the almost sorrowful look and the fact its an ape (If I were one to subscribe to the idea of "spirit animals" it'd be a gorilla, I'd say) is a plus. I want to keep to that sort of theme. Something akin to The Thinker statue, with a somber feeling to it. I like the idea of a gloomy sky...

Hope that isn't an overload of suggestion to the avatar.

For the signature, firstly, I'd like to have this little poem put in it: "Could a mariner sit idle if he heard the drowning cry? Could a doctor sit in comfort and just let his patients die? Could a fireman sit idle, let men burn and give no hand? Can you sit at ease in Zion, with the world around you damned?" and again I like "The Thinker" statue in here, gloomy sky and somber themes. Also, if possible, the quote from Dietrich Bonhoeffer, "Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." could be included if there is room available.

My last suggestion is my favorite color is orange, both dark and light ones. I've been told I have very poor fashion sense, so I dare not suggest a color to pair it with.
word count: 319

Cal-Hobbes
Steam Profile: Cal-Hobbes
Battle.net Profile: CalHobbes#1941

Re: A twofer? But mainly a sig.

Post by Cal-Hobbes » October 31st, 2015, 12:29 am

Hey thereeee,

So here is a quick sig I put together. Comments and critiques are appreciated.

word count: 16

Omegilla
Steam Profile: Omegilla

Re: A twofer? But mainly a sig.

Post by Omegilla » November 2nd, 2015, 7:16 pm

I definitely like the signature alot. Thank you for taking time out of your day to make that. I like the kneeling silhouette and such, and I do enjoy that quote. Though I will say I was hoping to get a signature primarily with the poem.
word count: 46