D3 Clan?

Discuss Diablo III or request to join our in-game clan here.
Gamaorion

Re: D3 Clan?

Post by Gamaorion » December 1st, 2014, 10:32 am

I have quit playing d3 for several reasons. This I choose to do recently. 1) They (bliz) are always changing everything on classes. 2) I won't be able to play my dh in t6 anymore 3) not enough interest. My dh was the only toon i could play in t6, now, i won't be able to since they are retoractivly changing the marauders set bonus. I am one of those who absolutely do no understand mechanics. There is not one person or teacher that can help me with this. It's like trying to talk to a brick wall. One of the other reasons, is that I can not get the gear i need to drop. I got tired of the same grind over and over. There isn't any replay value in it. There also, isn't enough content to keep me satisfied. take wow, for instance! There is alot of content in wow, but however, it gets boring playing alone (plus no money for xpacs or subscription fees). SO, I have left d3. My 1B plus in gold my 4-5 m6 dh's and all the dh gear i have found that is useless, but keep it anyway. I hope you get to have fun in d3 tho. good luck and God Bless.
word count: 218

ScooterJoh
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:0:8810265

Post by ScooterJoh » December 2nd, 2014, 10:41 am

Agreed, that's one of the reason that currently when I do play games it's been something else. The grind for the grinds sake loses my interest quickly. I do keep my eyes open on updates etc to see what new is coming to see if I'll play more. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

When/if they release another expansion I'll play like crazy again for awhile :-)
word count: 72

Gamaorion

Post by Gamaorion » December 3rd, 2014, 11:10 am

I just wish they would make d3 like wow. More immersive and playable. I like wow, wish I could play again, but I loose interest because there isn't anyone to play with to have fun with. Playing with other christian gamers is fun and can have great rewards. For instance, making new friends from other parts of the world plus you get to game with them and have great bible studies in the game itself. So, I am an advocate on getting others to play or more to play the games that are listed here. Like I was saying in a previous post, I play d3(not no more) and GW2 currently, WoW, if I can afford it again.
word count: 120

zerccgameon

Post by zerccgameon » January 6th, 2015, 1:23 pm

Hello everyone

I'm interested in playing with christian crew in Diablo 3 but I can't apply in game because it says the clan is full. Maybe we can start a overflow clan?

I sent a friend invite to dragonfire20 in game, i'm zerbatntag#1942.

I also play WoW and SC2, and if you guys can help me find a clan for SC2, I'd be most grateful.

Hope to see you in game! =)

-Zer
word count: 76

ScooterJoh
CC Member
CC Member

Post by ScooterJoh » January 7th, 2015, 1:40 pm

I haven't been in game for awhile, but the one day I was last in I noticed it was full up.

I gotta see if there is a way to see active/inactive players there and free up space for people who want to be active.

Presently I'm waiting for season 2 to start diving in again, as presently I'm playing quite a few other things. :-)
word count: 69

Cptn Merika
Steam Profile: Cptn Merika

Post by Cptn Merika » January 7th, 2015, 2:13 pm

I will be playing again when season 2 starts also
word count: 10
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

ScooterJoh
CC Member
CC Member

Post by ScooterJoh » January 20th, 2015, 9:11 am

With the advent of the newest patch, I was able to see who all was active! We were JAM PACKED with 150 members (the max) but a HUGE number hadn't logged in, in a LONG time. I removed anyone who was over 150 days inactive, and was able to again start adding new people who had requested membership.

I think I'll make that a standard policy, since keeping the roster fresh and active is important.

I also updated some information on the clan info in game to hopefully direct more people to actually come here to the site and forums. Sadly though I don't think a lot of people actually read the clan info. Many are just looking for other Christians to play with, which is fine, but hopefully we can get some more active members in here.
word count: 141

iczek

Post by iczek » February 8th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Hi all. The clan is quite active. Many new folks have joined. It's been great meeting new people. So if you're interested in D3 join us!

iczek
word count: 29

ScooterJoh
CC Member
CC Member

Post by ScooterJoh » February 8th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Agreed, 20 on and playing tonight when I logged in. Nice to see it fresh and active.
word count: 17

Final Asgard
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: FinalAsgard

Post by Final Asgard » June 6th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Can I get an invite back into the clan? I must have gotten removed for not playing for a month or so, and the game will not let me ask for an invite again.

Thanks.
word count: 35
Ravi Zacharias wrote:The biggest battle you will face in life is your daily appointment with God. Keep it or every other battle will get bigger
Eternal Truth Ministry
Xbox=EternalVerita