Diablo 3 Clan

Discuss Diablo III or request to join our in-game clan here.
Galador

Diablo 3 Clan

Post by Galador » April 23rd, 2015, 9:19 am

Hello! I had a question about how active your clan is? How many are on at any given time? I am a semi-casual player but love pushing end game when I get the free time! Also, I really appreciate the mission behind your community :)

Thanks so much and have a great day!
word count: 53

ScooterJoh
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:0:8810265

Re: Diablo 3 Clan

Post by ScooterJoh » April 24th, 2015, 1:38 pm

Howdy!

I can say I was MUCH more active last season than in Season 3 so far. Life has gotten busy and my PC was down for the first week!

But that's just about me and my activity! I can say that any given night that I'm on there are a good number of people on, averaging in the late teens to early 20's.

Our group IS currently full up at 150 members, but inactive ones are cycled out and newer ones who wish to join are brought on in order to keep things active and fresh. We've had a few inactive ones come back and overall it's a good group. If you actively look for people to game with you'll find lots up for the challenge.

For myself I can honestly say that if it wasn't for the group play, I'd have stopped playing this game a long time ago. it's definitely the multiplayer aspect that makes if fun for me.
word count: 171

Galador

Re: Diablo 3 Clan

Post by Galador » April 25th, 2015, 3:00 pm

Awesome! Well I actually just found a clan but I would love to still add you and some others on as friends to game with if you are interested!

I mostly run DH and then other classes when I have some extra free time.

Thanks so much for the reply and I accepted your friend invite so I hope to see you in game!
word count: 64