DayZ - A Diary of Survival

Discuss DayZ (stand alone) here.
oxygencube

Re: DayZ - A Diary of Survival

Post by oxygencube » August 20th, 2014, 12:36 am

So I am going to bump this thread. I know it is more than a month old so you can punish me if you must but I figured it made more sense to post in here than start a new thread. Crosser, me and a few other guys plan on picking this back up. They have added hunting, fishing, tents, cooking, more crafting, new towns and tons of gear so we figured it was time to play again and see how things are coming. Feel free to add me and post in here you you want to meet up. Typically, we pick a day or two and give people a heads up where we will log in so you can get there on your own time, preventing us from spending hours trying to meet up.

Anyway, keep an eye on this thread in the next few days to a week and meet up with us. We play all types of game play, survival, hero, bandit, role play or anything else you suggest.
word count: 172

roastbeefbandit
Steam Profile: roastbeefbandit
Formerly Known As: Lord of Akron

Post by roastbeefbandit » August 20th, 2014, 12:49 am

Aw yiss! I'm going to give it a shot, but I don't have a lot of hope that my connection will work from here...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
word count: 30
"Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 1 John 4:11

Image <--If you do too, add this to your signature!

Samtron101
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: xvheartattack

Post by Samtron101 » August 20th, 2014, 1:23 am

If you have an antibiotics kit, im in lol. I ate something rotten and am still suffering the effects lol
word count: 20
Proverbs 14:30 -A heart at peace gives life to the body,
but envy rots the bones.

Chron
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Chron » August 20th, 2014, 2:52 am

Sounds fun! Been forever since Ive played, will be cool to see the updates :thup:
word count: 14

nAno

Post by nAno » April 17th, 2015, 12:59 pm

Looking to get involve in a christain gaming comm..let me know add me.steam is evonanog,me and buddy been lonewolfs since the mod
I already belong in crew call saved crew but no one plays dayz would love to join a clan closer to me.add me lol
word count: 49