Insurgency Sunday Game Nights

Discuss Insurgency here. DL: ?
oxygencube

Insurgency Sunday Game Nights

Post by oxygencube » February 15th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Alright I think we got the server sorted out. Source mod and a rules plugin are working. The server is set on 24/7 Push game mode in order to keep the game accessible for newer players. Push is also one of the more popular game modes so it should get some traffic. The basic premise is attack/defend and there are 3-4 points to be called in sequence. I would like to try and fill the server on Sunday nights for a few weeks and see how that works for people.

Another goal I have would be to host our own 24/7 co-op server as well. Cross and I agree that it would be best to keep the servers seperate vs switching them around. I know there is a good sized group that likes and even prefers co-op and I want them to have a place to play and invite others to join. Our best servers in the past, cs:s big and our main tf2 stock servers got that way by being consistant, I think that same applies to Ins. So I propose a second 24/7 co-op server. I spoke to King Steve and Agent and they both think it's a good idea. It would be super easy to get up and maintain now that we got the pvp server sorted.

So with all that being said. I plan on trying to rally people to join our PvP server tonight at 8pm EST(2/15)and the next few Sunday nights in order to get it populated and see if we can grow the community.

Could somebody put the event on the CC steam page so members get a notification?

Thx!

..oxy..

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
word count: 295

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Insurgency Sunday Game Nights

Post by NeoJabez » February 15th, 2015, 7:59 pm

I know I'm *ALMOST* late, just reading this a minute until 8pm, but I'm on it RIGHT NOW.
word count: 20
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

oxygencube

Post by oxygencube » February 22nd, 2015, 4:02 pm

Insurgency game night is on again tonight. We will start at 8pm EST and try to fill up the server. Looking forward to it! Once again could a admin put this on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, ect?

word count: 40

Kratos
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: joshfitz08

Post by Kratos » February 22nd, 2015, 7:07 pm

Posted on facebook for ya. :)
word count: 5

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Post by NeoJabez » February 22nd, 2015, 7:50 pm

Just did the event announce on Steam for this week.
word count: 10
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

oxygencube

Post by oxygencube » March 15th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Its Sunday and that means it's Insurgency game night. Our coop server has been a huge hit! I would like to try and pop the pvp server tonight if we can. We can start with coop and if we get 8+ switch to pvp. It's a totally different experience and is a great way to grow the Ins/CC community. See y'all on TS around 8pm est.

If somebody could set up a steam event, Facebook, Twitter, ect for tonight that would be sweet!

word count: 91

Ryvaldus
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Ryvaldus
Origin Profile: Ew . . . gross
Battle.net Profile: Ryvaldus#1925

Post by Ryvaldus » March 22nd, 2015, 11:37 am

Will there be Insurgencing tonight? I want to join you in the abrupt and often unexpected deaths. Who knows, I might even cause a few!
word count: 25

oxygencube

Post by oxygencube » March 22nd, 2015, 2:23 pm

That's the plan... Last week was an off week so I will copy pasta what I said last week...

Its Sunday and that means it's Insurgency game night. Our coop server has been a huge hit! I would like to try and pop the pvp server tonight if we can. We can start with coop and if we get 8+ switch to pvp. It's a totally different experience and is a great way to grow the Ins/CC community. See y'all on TS around 8pm est.

If somebody could set up a steam event, Facebook, Twitter, ect for tonight that would be sweet!

word count: 111

Ryvaldus
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Ryvaldus
Origin Profile: Ew . . . gross
Battle.net Profile: Ryvaldus#1925

Post by Ryvaldus » March 22nd, 2015, 2:55 pm

Rigatoni (roger) that!
word count: 3

Tykur
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Tykur » March 23rd, 2015, 5:49 pm

Fettuccine I missed it. Will be hard for those of us in council meetings to make Sunday nights.
word count: 18