Council Member
Steam Profile: pldynEOL
Origin Profile: SkyeRangerDelta
UPlay Player: SkyeRangerDelta
Battle.net Profile: SkyeRanger#1967
Formerly Known As: End of Line

CC/PlDyn Squadron & Minor Faction

Post by SkyeRangerDelta » December 13th, 2018, 12:38 am

I'm posting this here because it's actually a bit of a better place than in Discord for it.

Either way, if you weren't privy to the announcements made in our happy little Discord, I'm investigating an initiative to launch a minor faction in game and start a squadron based on it. We need at least 10 people to qualify for the minor faction. Fortunately, thanks to a head count on Discord, we have 12 (DM, PM, msg me, whatever if you are not already a part of this).

The details on this are as follows:
  • Faction/Group Name: Planetary Dynamics - there's a reason for this. There are CC members in PlDyn already and some PlDyn members that would like to play are not part of CC (or want to be). Plus the name alone is lore friendly. For that those that don't know what PlDyn is - it is my private server network that runs servers such as Terraria, Minecraft (many Minecraft servers...) and Starbound. There are a few others, but those are the ones that CC users mainly mess with.
  • Gameplay Style: Trade & Mining, Bounty Hunting, and Exploration
  • Group Style: Relaxed
  • Powerplay Alignment: Independent
  • Faction Alignment (For Squadron): Planetary Dynamics
  • Faction Home System/Station: TBD/TBD
  • Time Zones: All US (PST - EST)
  • Combat Type: PvE
I'd love to get more people in - as many as possible. We'll likely keep it relatively private - invite only sort of deal. I have the funding for the necessary costs, and we'll work out ranks and hierarchy when it's said and done. Right now I'm just trying to get any and all players that I can get in here.

Right now, these are the current names I have down. (Format is username [commander name if known])
  • SkyeRangerDelta [SkyeRangerDelta]
  • FutronBob [FutronBob]
  • Goatman [Gman325]
  • Ongurth [Ongurth]
  • Good 'Ole Bill Door [William Door]
  • Robzor (I am Robzor)
  • Michael Fedora [Michael Fedora]
  • Redarrows
  • Kratos
  • Wash/EaglesWings [SeanStarwind]
  • Amroth
  • Jrc4055
If you're interested...don't sit here reading, get to letting me know! Post below or whatever to get my attention!

The submission has been sent in, it was done at 10 players since we wanted to get something in and the last 2 were late responders. By the time we move to setup a minor faction, we'll be submitting for at least 12. Thank you all who did agree, this is going to be amazing.

--
CMDR SkyeRangerDelta

>>
If you caught it, Robzor's commander name is in parenthesis because "i" in brackets triggers an italic formatting code.
word count: 431
"Shoot him! Now please!"

SkyeRangerDelta
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: pldynEOL
Origin Profile: SkyeRangerDelta
UPlay Player: SkyeRangerDelta
Battle.net Profile: SkyeRanger#1967
Formerly Known As: End of Line

Re: CC/PlDyn Squadron & Minor Faction

Post by SkyeRangerDelta » May 25th, 2019, 7:12 pm

Since this post, I've gotten my hands on a few more members/recognized peoples to play with and I've re-submitted the request to FDev. One such member has an FDev contact and we may hear back from them soon enough.
word count: 43
"Shoot him! Now please!"