Either way, if you weren't privy to the announcements made in our happy little Discord, I'm investigating an initiative to launch a minor faction in game and start a squadron based on it. We need at least 10 people to qualify for the minor faction. Fortunately, thanks to a head count on Discord, we have 12 (DM, PM, msg me, whatever if you are not already a part of this).
The details on this are as follows:
- Faction/Group Name: Planetary Dynamics - there's a reason for this. There are CC members in PlDyn already and some PlDyn members that would like to play are not part of CC (or want to be). Plus the name alone is lore friendly. For that those that don't know what PlDyn is - it is my private server network that runs servers such as Terraria, Minecraft (many Minecraft servers...) and Starbound. There are a few others, but those are the ones that CC users mainly mess with.
- Gameplay Style: Trade & Mining, Bounty Hunting, and Exploration
- Group Style: Relaxed
- Powerplay Alignment: Independent
- Faction Alignment (For Squadron): Planetary Dynamics
- Faction Home System/Station: TBD/TBD
- Time Zones: All US (PST - EST)
- Combat Type: PvE
Right now, these are the current names I have down. (Format is username [commander name if known])
- SkyeRangerDelta [SkyeRangerDelta]
- FutronBob [FutronBob]
- Goatman [Gman325]
- Ongurth [Ongurth]
- Good 'Ole Bill Door [William Door]
- Robzor (I am Robzor)
- Michael Fedora [Michael Fedora]
- Wash/EaglesWings [SeanStarwind]
The submission has been sent in, it was done at 10 players since we wanted to get something in and the last 2 were late responders. By the time we move to setup a minor faction, we'll be submitting for at least 12. Thank you all who did agree, this is going to be amazing.
If you caught it, Robzor's commander name is in parenthesis because "i" in brackets triggers an italic formatting code.