Federal Ships... UNLOCK!

Discuss Elite: Dangerous here.
Amroth
Council Member
Council Member

Federal Ships... UNLOCK!

Post by Amroth » December 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm

Hey Flight Peps,

Not sure who has taken a look at the last email Elite Dangerous sent out, but if you aren't away a new event is starting up. Here is a snippet from the email:

Core Dynamics are accelerating ship production in response to the Thargoid attacks, but they need help from commanders to deliver Titanium, Power Converters and Superconductors to Klimuk Ring in the Guaras system. When the initiative ends on the 28th of December 3303, a discount of up to 20% will be applied to the Federal Dropship, Federal Gunship and Federal Assault Ship for one week. The rank requirements for those ships will be temporarily lifted. In addition, all paint jobs for these ships will receive a matching discount depending on the performance of the campaign.

The bolded and underlined part is what I am intereseted in. So who is up for some cargo runs to help get some cheap Fed ships?
word count: 157

Ongurth
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Steam Profile: ongurth
Location: doing fun and exciting things, such as praying, writing, shooting, or Krav Maga

Re: Federal Ships... UNLOCK!

Post by Ongurth » December 22nd, 2017, 3:24 pm

That's a good deal. I might come over and help out this weekend. I want to put a FDS in the collection just because. :)
word count: 25

Maverick
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_1:1:15648643
Origin Profile: CCMaverick
Battle.net Profile: Maverick#12160
Formerly Known As: AppleJacks

Re: Federal Ships... UNLOCK!

Post by Maverick » December 22nd, 2017, 4:35 pm

Ohhhhh! This is awesome. Hopefully I have enough credits.
word count: 9