CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_1:1:15648643
Origin Profile: CCMaverick
Battle.net Profile: Maverick#12160
Formerly Known As: AppleJacks

Elite Money Making opportunities

Post by Maverick » January 16th, 2018, 11:48 pm

CC commanders engaged three thargoids sunday night, and was only able to take down 1 at a steep cost. Time to make some more money so we can continue to afford this fight against the thargoids. This week I will be available Wednesday through Saturday in the evenings to work on padding our bank accounts in two places in our galaxy.

First option is combat. I will be engaging in combat in the Ki system. Here is a great HAZ RES right next to the station. Perfect place to practice your combat skills and make some money. Afraid of losing your ship? No problem. You can hop in mine via multi crew and fly a fighter or operate some turreted guns!

Second option is passenger missions. Head to the Rhea system with your biggest ship filled with economy passenger cabins. Super easy money! I'm making 20 mil per trip in my beluga! You also earn Federation rank as well!

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be playing a lot this week in the evenings between 7-10 pm CT
word count: 184

Good Ole Bill
ACC Member
ACC Member

Re: Elite Money Making opportunities

Post by Good Ole Bill » January 18th, 2018, 6:30 pm

In regards to passenger missions, there are a few options that I've found. The most profitable is the fabled Upsilon Aquarii (Allen Hub) to LTT 9360. I was making around 120 mil per hour in my Anaconda and now have a little over a billion credit reserve. The supercruise trip takes about 40 minutes (if you do it legit) so be mindful of mission deadlines while you're board flipping.
Maverick wrote:You can hop in mine via multi crew and fly a fighter or operate some turreted guns!
Are you going to be on this weekend? I have yet to try multicrew and this sounds like a ton of fun.
word count: 112

Maverick
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_1:1:15648643
Origin Profile: CCMaverick
Battle.net Profile: Maverick#12160
Formerly Known As: AppleJacks

Post by Maverick » January 18th, 2018, 8:55 pm

Good Ole Bill wrote:Are you going to be on this weekend? I have yet to try multicrew and this sounds like a ton of fun.
Yep! I'll be around!
word count: 31

SkyeRangerDelta
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: pldynEOL
Origin Profile: SkyeRangerDelta
UPlay Player: SkyeRangerDelta
Battle.net Profile: SkyeRanger#1967
Formerly Known As: End of Line

Post by SkyeRangerDelta » March 23rd, 2018, 9:56 am

I've been trying to do combat based community goals but I keep getting destroyed by federal dropships. Joining someone in a multi-crew against a thargoid sounds pretty fun though. I've done it once with another friend and I dropped out in a Taipan and started slamming it. Those swarmers though, evil little things that eat fighters.

All I want is my exploration conda, then I'll be as happy as a fish.
word count: 75
"Shoot him! Now please!"