PATCH NOTES V1.41
- Please read our Spring 2018 Roadmap for more information on future features and our new Update release format!
Competitive Season 6 ends and Competitive Season 7 begins
Wheels are being distributed as Season 6 Rewards
Victory Crate’ has been added
- ‘Victory Crate’ has been added
Competitive Season 6
- Competitive Season 6 has ended. Titles and items will be awarded for your highest rank achieved during the season. Season 6 Rewards are custom, non-tradeable Wheels
Receiving the Season 6 Reward Wheels is contingent upon successful completion of Season Reward Levels
- 'Season 6 - Bronze'
'Season 6 - Silver'
'Season 6 - Gold'
'Season 6 - Platinum'
'Season 6 - Diamond'
'Season 6 - Champion'
- Season 6 Grand Champions will also receive the 'Season 6 Grand Champion' Title
We will update the appearance of the 'Season 6 - Diamond' Wheels in a future hotfix or update.
- Competitive Season 7 has begun
Season 7 brings a “soft reset” that requires you to do placement matches in each playlist to recalibrate
Winning half of your placement matches will land you near your previous season ranking
League Rankings will be temporarily empty until players complete their placement matches
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed an issue with Party invites when the console language is set to Japanese
This fix may apply to any non-English standard characters outside of the Japanese language selection
Players will no longer receive an error message when trying to trade up the ‘Maximon’ Decal for X-Devil
After leaving a Competitive Match early, Competitive Matchmaking ban messages now display time correctly in hours and minutes in languages other than English.
The following known issues will be addressed in a hotfix before our next major update:
- Appearance of the 'Season 6 - Diamond' Wheels
Endgame Menu Division and Rank Up/Down notifications are not displaying
Change Preset button in Endgame Menu is not working
Lens flare opposing the car may appear in the main menu