Ragnarok Server Rules

Stranded alone in your skivvies, surrounded by dinosaurs, now survive! DL: Grizz Gallant
DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Re: Ragnarok Server Rules

Post by DynamiteTiger » January 16th, 2018, 9:58 am

We have the largest tribe on the Ark with last I counted 10 members. Rules as discussed and decided on previously states multiple bases are permitted. You can't tell people where they can't build. Unless it's blocking a resource spawn then there is no problem here.

Speaking of rules, there needs to be something said and written about griefing on the PvE Ab server. There is a tribe who is aggroing Reapers on the surface and leading them to other players when they are trying to collect loot drops.
word count: 92
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

Rotciv

Post by Rotciv » January 16th, 2018, 10:46 am

I see, So because you have 10 players you should be able to litter building all over map. Thank You for the update. I will start leaving things every were as well to make it equal.
word count: 36

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Post by DynamiteTiger » January 16th, 2018, 11:18 am

Because there is 10+ members multiple bases are needed to keep lag under control. Also, we've recently had 2 smaller tribes join us who had bases of their own. If there is any legitimate littering on the map, please do say where and I'll insure the tribe cleans it up.
word count: 52
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

Grizz Gallant
Ark: SE Division Leader
Steam Profile: †<CC>< Grizz Gallant
Origin Profile: GrizzGallant
Battle.net Profile: GrizzGallant#1761

Post by Grizz Gallant » January 16th, 2018, 7:56 pm

Originally the rule was one base period. However, when that rule was voted down we were talking about Ragnarok. I am more than will to take another look at reimplementing it on Aberration as the map is much smaller. However, in this case I don’t believe it would change much. Tiger tribe would likely just break up into smaller tribes. Still it maybe worth looking into.

Rotciv your with the Lone Gunman correct? Last time I was through that area the Lone Gunman also had multiple bases and a fairly large one as well. Is there something in particular that Tiger Tribe is blocking for you? In order to negotiate I would like more specific details. Also, if you are going to feel offended when the tribe you are complaining about responds to your post, then just PM me and I will play middle man for you. That is what I am here for.
word count: 155

Dagradon
Steam Profile: dagradon74

Post by Dagradon » January 17th, 2018, 2:16 am

Rotciv~

On the point of littering the map. We have had a lot of new players to ark and CC join recently after having difficulty starting on their own. I am sure there are several abandoned shacks/ starter homes that are out there that need to be cleared up. Titan and myself did some scouting tonight and got some of them cleaned up. However we may have missed some due to the nature of finding them in this environment. If you see any please send me a message either in game or in Steam and I will be sure we get them cleaned up. We are also talking to the tribe about merging some of the base locations to reduce the number of bases we have in the each zone. DT and I are very reasonable if you let us know if there is a problem with what the tribe is doing we will look into it.

As far as the water pen goes if it is causing an issue for a particular spawn I understand and we can move it. As far as it being pointless that is a matter of opinion and play style, and while you don't agree with it on this map it doesn't make it wrong, it just makes it wrong for you.

Like I said I am more than willing to look at something going on with the Tribe as long as it is brought to my attention and we can discuss it.
word count: 251

Grizz Gallant
Steam Profile: †<CC>< Grizz Gallant
Origin Profile: GrizzGallant
Battle.net Profile: GrizzGallant#1761

Post by Grizz Gallant » January 20th, 2018, 9:24 am

Recently several sunken foundations were found placed around another tribes base. Out of the goodness and kindness in my heart I removed them one by one. However, I am not amused and next time I will use the destroy tribe structures command to clean up the mess, and I am currently considering a ban of the tribe in question. I suggest you contact me.
word count: 64