The Island - Ascension Cave!!!

Stranded alone in your skivvies, surrounded by dinosaurs, now survive!
Sabalanor
CC Member
CC Member
Battle.net Profile: Sabalanor#1527

The Island - Ascension Cave!!!

Post by Sabalanor » September 24th, 2018, 6:54 pm

All,

We are planning on doing the Ascension Cave this weekend. To those that are interested, please let us know if Friday or Sunday evening works for you. Right now, I think we are leaning Friday night, but we need to see what the community can do. If Friday, I'll be aiming for 7:30 Central, as I know there are some in the community that need it earlier. We need an idea on who is interested, when they can attend for at least an hour, and which day.

This will take some time, as we need to run Gamma, Beta, and Alpha Ascension for everyone who hasn't done these before. There are achievements for each, and you can't get them all with just Alpha. Each run will like take 30+ minutes (maybe less with how much we have bred dinos), but don't want to underestimate the time commitment.

There is also a special explorer note at the end for the Extinction Chronicles event that we will make sure people get to help them get all the special skins prior to the expansion being released.

Sab (on behalf of Dag)
word count: 194

pancakeman152
CC Member
CC Member

Re: The Island - Ascension Cave!!!

Post by pancakeman152 » September 25th, 2018, 3:45 pm

I know for a fact that I won't be able to make friday or saturday, and that if we did it this weekend it would have to be sunday for me (I am a good %93.1415926... sure that I am free that evening). That being said, its community choice, and I'll go with whatever.
word count: 57

GingerAvenger
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Steam Profile: ccGingerAvenger
Origin Profile: ccGingerAvenger
Battle.net Profile: GingerAvenge#1819

Post by GingerAvenger » September 25th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Just let me know and I'll be there (will adjust homework accordingly). :)
word count: 13

Sabalanor
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Sabalanor » September 25th, 2018, 7:00 pm

At this point, unless I hear otherwise, then I say we do Sunday evening at 6 pm Central. Please let me know if you can't do that, and I'll try to arrange a Friday or Saturday evening run. Please be on before 6 pm if possible so that we can START at that time. This will be a time commitment, and I want to let the people who haven't done it experience it right.

Sab
word count: 78

NilsSargon
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Nils Sargon
Origin Profile: Nils Sargon
UPlay Player: Nils Sargon
Battle.net Profile: Nils Sargon

Post by NilsSargon » September 27th, 2018, 5:41 pm

Interested in trying to do the ascension run Sunday night, but that is a little earlier than I may be able to make (don't generally game until kids are all in bed, which is around 8 EST), but please don't hold things up on my account, If I can make it great, if not, its just a game :biggrin:
word count: 60
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8

Broman
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: broman4097

Post by Broman » September 27th, 2018, 10:24 pm

Yea, Sunday works better for me as long as it is later. 7:30 central?
word count: 15

AlloTalon
Steam Profile: AlloTalon

Post by AlloTalon » September 28th, 2018, 3:21 am

I did as much as I could to help out with stuff. I'm currently hunting Amonites for their Bile. Pheromone Darts would be really useful in the Tek Cave. I'm not sure I'll be ready to go in The Tek Cave yet. I wasn't ready for any of the Bosses. I'm still working on mutations on my side and I'm not sure I'll be finished with mutations before Sunday unless I spend every hour on Ark the next few days leading up to Sunday.
word count: 91

Proverbs 12:10 "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel."

Scrunch
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Scrunch
Battle.net Profile: Scrunch#11921

Post by Scrunch » September 28th, 2018, 5:21 pm

The only thing we are missing is the alpha Leeds trophy so kill those every chance you get (on the island).
word count: 21
Self proclaimed master of crappy MS Paint drawings.

Dagradon
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: dagradon74

Post by Dagradon » September 28th, 2018, 6:19 pm

I'm back to youth group Sunday nights, but I have the ascended on this character already, so no worries on my part. Thanks Sab for all of this.
word count: 29

Sabalanor
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Sabalanor » September 29th, 2018, 11:15 pm

I can push it back to 7:30 Central/8:30 EST/5:30 PST.

Allo,

There won't be any need for pheremone darts, but feel free to go after them if you want. The dinos we have will be able to handle anything we come across in there. :-)
word count: 50