Challenge of the Week 1

Serious and MATURE conversations about Christianity
Fl0ofy
CC Member
CC Member

Challenge of the Week 1

Postby Fl0ofy » May 10th, 2017, 5:22 am

Challenge: Say "God Bless you" (in full) instead of "Thank you" this whole week :D

Rules: There is no winning or losing, just try it and see how that affects your ability to converse about God around others, introduce and witness Jesus Christ to others, or simply brighten someone's day and plant the seed of Christ in their life with a small gesture.

Note: Only you and God know how you'll approach this and what results may show. The point isn't to put your Christianity to the test but instead, to employ motive more so to a daily routine. Who knows what may come of such endeavors but Christ?

Post your thoughts on the topic, respond and let me know if this is something that could be fun to try. If you disagree with this, post why, how we could fix it, etc...

Have fun and God Bless you :D <3

mandrakenk
CC Member
CC Member

Re: Challenge of the Week 1

Postby mandrakenk » August 10th, 2017, 4:11 am

When I read this post, I think of this scripture "Matthew 23:11 The greatest among you shall be your servant." So, when I see a person asking for help online, I'll do my best to answer them.
http://isschristian.org/live
Gaming https://www.twitch.tv/mandrakenk
Luke 2:52 "And Jesus grow in stature and favor with God and Man"

Clarence
Council Advisor
Council Advisor

Postby Clarence » August 10th, 2017, 1:19 pm

Does that mean you don't usually bless people.. :o

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Postby DynamiteTiger » August 10th, 2017, 2:11 pm

This is a great post actually as it has practical applications to help us change our habits and create opportunities to witness in everyday lifes chores and duties. Coincidentally Ive actually made the decision to do this myself a little while back. Most recently, I had a mechanic at my work give me a really good deal on doing brakes for my vehicle after hours. When I paid him I said, "thank you so very much and I pray God blesses you." There was no opportunity to witness at that time, but since then he has acted differently towards me, like we're close friends. There was definitely a seed planted.
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

Return to “Serious Talk”