Tuesday Prayer January 9 2018

Everyone is welcome!
Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Tuesday Prayer January 9 2018

Postby Kesarahk » January 9th, 2018, 9:50 pm

9 Jan '18, Tue prayer meeting-

x-Scribe- grandmother low blood count, going to hospital might be getting a transfusion tonight.

x-cappi: praise that interview went well. Family going through turmoil. Oh I also have a sinus infection so prayers for fast healing as well.

x-Skyeranger's family just lost their grandfather. Comfort for the family, especially his grandmother.

x-Pteroflo: prayer request: prayers for my friend that he is able to keep up on his bills and that life calms down a bit. Unspoken prayer requests as well.

x-"SprinklesMiner": todd (car) is in the shop right now so prayer that they figure out the exact issue for emiisons testing

x-"bigtrainfan/FutronBob": prayer request for stomach issues, severe depression and anxiety. oh and praise that i did have a smal but important breakthrough today on an unspoken request and prayers that it continues to get better.

Football reports that his interjection of "Global, I'm going to kill you" during prayer was unintentional. Not confirmed.

The Winged Scribe
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: ChronicleStone
Battle.net Profile: WingedScribe#1340

Re: Tuesday Prayer January 9 2018

Postby The Winged Scribe » January 9th, 2018, 10:51 pm

Sitting (OK, standing) in the ER with my grandparents. It's almost 11:00, but my grandmother made sure to have me thank all of you for praying. She may not know your names or faces, but she knows the power of prayer.

So thank you. From all of us.

"But that's a house!" ~ Michael Fedora
"Always good to have a plant." ~ Ongurth

Return to “Power Prayer Tuesdays”