Destiny 2 COMING TO PC!!!!

Discuss games other than CC Divisions here; web based, pc, or console
Amroth

Destiny 2 COMING TO PC!!!!

Postby Amroth » May 18th, 2017, 1:25 pm

So I was looking at facebook today when I saw this:

"Welcome to the party, Destiny! We're excited to announce our partnership with Bungie and Activision to bring Destiny 2 to PC!" - Heroes of the Storm Facebook Feed

SOOOooooo... yea PC Destiny 2 anyone?

Here is a link for more info: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/news/?d=2017-5#181745

Michael Fedora
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: MikeFed
Origin Profile: MichaelFedorai
UPlay Player: MichaelFedora
Battle.net Profile: MikeFed#1151

Re: Destiny 2 COMING TO PC!!!!

Postby Michael Fedora » May 18th, 2017, 1:34 pm

yeah I saw this when they had the pre-order page ;P

personally it looks kinda boring :( saw the gameplay stream today... just looks like bullet sponges, no stealth, shooting like doom and some sorta ultimate system, with too many cutscenes (a far cry from destiny 1, lol!)

What did you find particularly fun about normal destiny if I may ask?
Arca Jeth (SW Legends) wrote:"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light."
On the Kingdom

"I didn't even know we had an army!" ~ Hunter, UK

Amroth

Postby Amroth » May 18th, 2017, 2:19 pm

I personally enjoyed the game because of how it felt like Halo, but online and with other people.

My top reasons for getting it were to play with friends, and the story they setup for it.

EDIT: Just watched the actual gameplay trailer, and to me it looks and feels exactly like Destiny 1. Someone will have to explain to me what looks boring about this. Or maybe I just like the Borderlands style of playing :wacko:

Cptn Merika
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Cptn Merika
Battle.net Profile: CptnMerika#1723

Postby Cptn Merika » May 18th, 2017, 2:50 pm

Destiny 1 was a great game and I still play it occasionally; however, I agree with Fedora Destiny 2 looks a little boring BUT I will be more than happy to try it, as long as the price isn't too bad. Who knows, I might like it.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

Michael Fedora
CC Member
CC Member

Postby Michael Fedora » May 18th, 2017, 5:48 pm

Yeah, I do want to wait until more gameplay footage comes out/etc, however since you explained it it does make more sense. Co-op / pve / story mode Halo with friends. I also watched more of the individual clips and it does look a little better than what was in the first part of the stream.

I think I might enjoy it, but PC is coming out later then sept 8 most likely, though they are allowing 21:9 monitors, 4k, text chat, and adjustable FOV (which is awesome)!

If you are picking it up on PC then that's even more of a plus, so I can have people to play with e.e . I don't have any consoles so... though this could be awesome for co-op cross play!
Arca Jeth (SW Legends) wrote:"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light."
On the Kingdom

Michael Fedora
CC Member
CC Member

Postby Michael Fedora » May 20th, 2017, 4:29 pm

Just a note, Destiny 2 beta will apparently still be on PC.
destinythegame.com/beta wrote:Destiny 2 is available for pre-order on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The Beta will be available on all three platforms. Your Destiny 2 Beta Code will grant you access to one of these platforms.
On the Kingdom

Return to “Other Games We Play”