CC Console Gaming (NEW INFORMATION ADDED!!!)

Discuss games other than CC Divisions here; web based, pc, or console
ScooterJoh
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:0:8810265

Re: CC Console Gaming (NEW INFORMATION ADDED!!!)

Post by ScooterJoh » January 25th, 2015, 5:49 pm

Got a Wii u during the holidays.

We have, smash brothers, tekken tag 2, and hyrule warriors presently.

Anyone else interested in adding Wii friends to play games? Not sure what a person needs to add another user.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
word count: 42

Noctis
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: ccNoctis
UPlay Player: Would.You.Kindly

Post by Noctis » January 28th, 2016, 12:35 pm

ScooterJoh wrote:Got a Wii u during the holidays.

Anyone else interested in adding Wii friends to play games? Not sure what a person needs to add another user.

Should have kept my Wii U. I got impatient when Zelda/Star Fox were delayed and, poof, byebye Wii U. Waiting to hear more on Zelda 2016 before I decide on Wii U or NX. I miss quality Nintendo goodness.
word count: 84
"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."
Proverbs 27:17 NLT

Kixxter

Post by Kixxter » February 10th, 2016, 2:05 am

My PS4 user name is kitten-chan, please feel free to add me. I don't have a lot of games though(imo).
word count: 23

Hudbus
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Hudbus101

Post by Hudbus » February 26th, 2016, 10:26 pm

ScooterJoh wrote:Got a Wii u during the holidays.

The Wii U uses the "NNID" or Nintendo Network ID to register friends. If you can use miiverse, on your profile page, your NNID should be listed under your Mii's name.

I'll post mine, but I don't really use the thing all that much now.

I created this while playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, in which you can travel into people's (mainly Luigi's) dreams. Inside of his own head, he calls himself "Dreamy Luigi." while Mario gets a boss fight against evil clones of himself, aptly named "Dreamy Mario." I took it from that fight, as it was one of my favorite battles in the game.

So, for me, it's the ever-so-weird DreamyMario. I'm now wishing I could change it.
word count: 174
Be Excellent to Each Other

Check out my Blog: http://theikim.com/

Skittlez
Steam Profile: Skittlez

Post by Skittlez » February 27th, 2016, 11:48 am

My dad has an Xbox one that i play on occasionally, I'm hardly ever on it though.
word count: 18

ChiT0wnRedneck

Post by ChiT0wnRedneck » April 4th, 2016, 11:33 pm

I guess this is where I'm supposed to post. I have a XB1 and 360 Gametag is ChiT0wnRedneck and I also have a PS4 and my Id is ChiT0wnItalian.

I have The Division, Battlefield 4, Halo 5, NBA 2K16, WWE 2K16, Madden 16, Borderlands 2, Borderlands Pre-Sequel and I think that's about it for the XB1 I have roughly 200 games for the 360 and BLOPS3 and MLB 16 The Show for the PS4. Probably going to add Battleborn, Overwatch, Uncharted 4, Doom and No Man's Sky in the next few months and would really like to find some fun people to enjoy these with.
word count: 109

Noctis
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Noctis » April 6th, 2016, 1:00 pm

ChiT0wnRedneck wrote:I guess this is where I'm supposed to post. I have a XB1 and 360 Gametag is ChiT0wnRedneck and I also have a PS4 and my Id is ChiT0wnItalian.

I have The Division, Battlefield 4, Halo 5, NBA 2K16, WWE 2K16, Madden 16, Borderlands 2, Borderlands Pre-Sequel and I think that's about it for the XB1 I have roughly 200 games for the 360 and BLOPS3 and MLB 16 The Show for the PS4. Probably going to add Battleborn, Overwatch, Uncharted 4, Doom and No Man's Sky in the next few months and would really like to find some fun people to enjoy these with.

If you have a PS4, you almost owe it to yourself to pick up The Last of Us Remastered. I won't lie though, it contains content not suitable for Christian audiences, but from a story telling and graphical standpoint, it's yet another Naughty Dog masterpiece.

I myself am looking to pick up Battlefront for PS4 one of these days. I know there are a few CC folks here that play it on PS4 regularly. Maybe some day Destiny too. We'll see on that one.
word count: 198

Sabalanor
CC Member
CC Member
Battle.net Profile: Sabalanor#1527

Post by Sabalanor » July 7th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Does anyone play stuff on the Switch? I just ordered one, and know that Splatoon 2 is coming out next month...so that would be a fun one to try to team up on. I'll likely have my tag once I get it all setup on Sunday.
word count: 48

Noctis
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Noctis » February 21st, 2018, 9:54 am

Sabalanor wrote:Does anyone play stuff on the Switch? I just ordered one, and know that Splatoon 2 is coming out next month...so that would be a fun one to try to team up on. I'll likely have my tag once I get it all setup on Sunday.
I've had my switch for nearly a year. I don't have Splatoon 2 though. I do have Mario Kart and some demos. Technically, Odyssey is coop, so that too. Just regarding multiplayer games.

Also, hello again everyone! First time I've posted on here in quite a while!
word count: 100

Fighter Mama

Post by Fighter Mama » September 10th, 2018, 10:41 pm

PS4 tag: Larfar2106

I play DC Universe Online and Ark Survival Evolved
word count: 12