Far Cry 5

Discuss games other than CC Divisions here; web based, pc, or console
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Far Cry 5

Post by NeoJabez » April 8th, 2018, 6:59 pm

Far Cry 5 is the newest in the Far Cry franchise, and as usual, it has a robust story for single-player play. (I warn anyone who isn't familiar with the Far Cry franchise that it is very heavy and gratuitous on bad language, violence, and that sort of thing, so it might not be for you.)

The difference between this Far Cry and some of it's predecessors is that it also has co-op play in the single-player missions/world, and something called Far Cry Arcade.

Far Cry Arcade allows you to do all sorts of cool little single player missions, or play multiplayer death-matches, or all sorts of different types of game-play, but with FC5 weaponry, using the FC5 locales and graphics.

There's even a Map Editor if you'd like to create your own.

One of the first things I tried in the Arcade was a nice little mission called Sniper Alley where you had to be very stealthy and snipe a whole range of enemies.

Anyone who owns or plays FC5, that would like to co-op, or party up in Arcade, please drop your FC5 info here, and we'll play! I'm obviously NeoJabez in the system, but I'd sure love to play some missions with friends!
word count: 220
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria