On October 27, 2015, Globalkoas created a thread that asked these questions of our community. (Not just CC Members, but anyone able to view our forums.)
We got 5 pages of great responses, and I wanted to take the opportunity very close to two years later to ask them again. Times have changed, people have come and gone, and maybe the community feels different than it did then.
Please feel free to be brutally honest, and share your heart with us on these questions. We ask these questions both to look for ways to improve things, but also to gauge how involved our membership really is right now.
Always keep in mind that the CC Staff is just around to keep things running....It's the members who have to participate, suggest new things, and build the future!
1. What does CC mean to you personally??
2. How involved do you feel you are in CC?? ie how invested are you? is it just a place to game or is something more for you??
3. What would you like to see different around here??? please be honest!!
4. Do you think the council members spend enough time interacting with the community???
forums/ingame/ts??? What could they do different to help you to get to personally know them better??
5. Idea's??? anything that you can think of.. good or bad..
Talk about anything and everything that is on that little mind of yours!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests