Magic: The Gathering Game night

Talk about anything and everything that is on that little mind of yours!

Interested in Magic the Gathering Area night

Poll ended at May 12th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Yes
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

Imagine Wagons
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:32234823

Magic: The Gathering Game night

Post by Imagine Wagons » April 28th, 2019, 5:07 pm

First and foremost I'm going to be cross posting this both on Discord and Here on the forums and on discord.

Second, Would anyone be interest in playing Magic the Gathering Arena. Magic the Gathering is a Collectible Trading Card Game where you and your opponent duke it out to take your opponent's total down from 20 to 0 through various means, either slinging spells, instants, or just hitting them with creatures. Magic the Gathering Area is a Free to Play game where you can play magic the gathering online with friends or randoms online.

The format is going to be standard swiss double elimination tournament

The winner will receive bragging rights (and possibly something a little extra depending on how many people are interested provided by yours truly). Please note people may or may not have more powerful decks and games may or may not be unbalanced however that does not mean you CANNOT win the tournament. The decks that you are provided from signing up and creating an account are competitive and can win tournaments you just got to know how to play them. I will be officiating the tournament and keeping track of the games and will be sitting out of the tournament however during the side. I will be allowing any cards that are not banned in standard to be played, and side-boarding is allows (15 additional cards are allowed) This will be verified through screen shots or through import/export feature directly in MTGA.
word count: 252