Members who went AFK

Talk about anything and everything that is on that little mind of yours!
Paully
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: N1tr0us
Origin Profile: Nitrous1984
UPlay Player: Nitrous217
Battle.net Profile: LeoKinz

Re: Members who went AFK

Post by Paully » October 20th, 2018, 12:00 am

That good sir i think i can do! What's the server? New to discord O.o :D

**Nvm figured it out, and Fishsticks as the bot? :D awesome!! :biggrin:**
word count: 25

mikekrnboy
CC Member
CC Member

Post by mikekrnboy » October 1st, 2019, 1:48 pm

I swear I am still Alive. Life is never-ending change.
I can voice some older members and they have transition out-of-the-internet-world
-Obsidian is got married and busy
-bluepolarbear is living with me temporarily
-Roosta is in his own journey, pray he find God again.
-Roman will be missed, who passed away.
-I come and go, and I see attollo busy but he has my wedding gift (vacuum cleaner name Namonba)
-Suki - white as ever, He also is in busy work and career.
-If I missed anyone, I am sorry
word count: 94

Noctis
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: ccNoctis
Origin Profile: owlxavier
UPlay Player: Mr.Blue.Sky

Post by Noctis » November 21st, 2019, 8:34 am

I can't remember the last time I logged in and said hello. The last time I was fairly active, I know I was still running/starting my photography business. That's finished, and I work full time as tech support now. Married with 2 kitties (as opposed to kiddies). Just celebrated one month of marriage the other day. Not as much time for gaming, but boy do I miss this place. Hope everyone is doing well!
word count: 77
"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."
Proverbs 27:17 NLT

Clarence
Council Advisor
Council Advisor

Post by Clarence » November 21st, 2019, 7:29 pm

Hi Noctis, long time no see, I see you have registered on Discord. Congrats on getting married
word count: 17

HangGlyder
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: CC_HangGlyder

Post by HangGlyder » December 4th, 2019, 10:25 am

HangGlyder here, still around even though I don't log on as much. Still doing IT work at my college in Toledo and home improvement projects during nights. Glad to see CC still a growing community. Proud to still be a member!

HG
word count: 43
Thanks Thammy for this sweet sig!

Jonping
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:0:13334508

Post by Jonping » March 3rd, 2020, 8:11 pm

I see the ChristianCrew still exists.
I am Jonping. I have been inactive for a long time now, but it's always nice to just stop by and see how the community is doing.
As for me, well I am grinding through life. Nothing special, but nothing un-special either. ;) I went through college, experienced a number of different jobs. My latest endeavour is cooking and the kitchen.

I think I'd like to take a moment to extend some gratitude to some CC members that were a memorable influence on me (I was early teens when I joined CC).

Deacon - I remember Deacon being convicted. He led the Thursday night Bible Studies back in the day. While I didn't have much of a "church" community growing up, and I really appreciated attending these studies, especially when Deacon was leading.

NeoJabez - What I remember of NeoJabez was that he did everything. Community, game, faith, art and what seemed like the entire tech side of the website. It seemed like this man contributed to literally every part of CC. What really stood out was when it came to CC's sister site ACE (Artistic and Creative Endeavours). It seemed like Neo had a passion (or maybe an obsessive sense of responsibility, lol) for that sub-community, and it showed.

Gypsy - She was an inspiration. Also a passionate member of ACE, she was one of my influences into a deeper look at music. At the time, I found it hard to understand her, but she still left an impact on me. (especially since she made me my forum sig when I was brand new, inexperienced, but wanted one of those fancy sigs everyone else had. heh)

There are many more names I recall, but didn't interact that much with. I hope all of you are in good health and enjoying life.

(Also, if any of you remember my older brother Beta_Grumm, he's doing well. Has a good job as a dev, recently married, and happy to boot!)

Thanks for your time and see you around!
:thanks:
word count: 347
Thanks Gypsy for this awesome sig!