Members who went AFK

Talk about anything and everything that is on that little mind of yours!
Fa7h3r Mik3
CC Member
CC Member

Members who went AFK

Post by Fa7h3r Mik3 » June 12th, 2011, 8:46 am

Hello CC,

We have a very large community here with a core group of regulars that keep this place buzzing. But what every happened to those of us that have gone AFK due to busy work, school and family schedules. This section is for those who have stopped by and to post some interesting tidbits about what has been happening in their lives.

So if you are a returning member or frequent user of our servers, post up and say hi.
word count: 81
Be the kind of man that puts his feet on the floor first thing in the morning and the devil says.. " Oh crap, he's up"

Insomniak

Re: Members who went AFK

Post by Insomniak » June 12th, 2011, 9:00 am

Hi,

This is InsomniAK and I'm new here.... :p

I try to swing by and play on BIG or my baby, BIG2 but my boys are old enough to game with me now and prefer to kick my butt at Killing Floor and Supreme Commander 2. I also am playing a lot of Day of Defeat. If you are on my friends list and don't see me online much it is because the last update to steam caused my in-game audio to stop working and I'm too lazy to fix it. I have another account (itf. buck Rogers or InsomniAK (Alter Ego)) that I have been using.

Now that I finally knifed FredK on BIG, I may retire.... :-)

Peace!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
word count: 127

Filidor
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: filidor

Post by Filidor » June 12th, 2011, 9:04 am

Hey! I have been AFK for some time now, busy with school and work for the most part. I am about to enter but Junior year of College and Summer classes start tomorrow. Woohoo... As for work, I work at Sears as commissioned sales for Lawn and Garden, so for the last few months we have been pretty busy (when it hasn't been raining here in Ohio everyday). Other than that nothing has changed, when I look around the forums I don't see very many familiar names so I am hoping I will see some of them pop up and post here as well. God has been working wonders in my life, fulfilling my needs and then some. Praise him for what he has done for me and you, and for those who still should see his light.

Hope to see you around more after summer classes.

Fili
word count: 150
John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

Skillet

Post by Skillet » June 12th, 2011, 9:43 am

Still around. I play in the gungame server more. There are usually only a couple of days I can play. I should be on tonight.
word count: 25
Not the band.

Corelion

Post by Corelion » June 12th, 2011, 10:01 am

Hi there! I went afk right after I joined...sorry about that. xP
I was really busy with school, but I've now graduated with my A.A. ;D I'm currently getting ready to attend another school in the Fall to start on my bachelor's. Don't know when I might be able to get on TF2 for a while, but who knows, maybe it'll be sooner than I think.

Core
word count: 73

Mr Orange
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Mr Orange » June 12th, 2011, 10:12 am

While I still check in from time to time, I have not been spending a lot of time gaming recently. I graduated from college and got a job :o Now working for the Texas Attorney General 'reminding' folks that they need to pay attention to court ordered child support payments. It is not glamorous but there seems to be many that don't understand this.

Anyway, I'm still here and very happy to be part of our community.

Mr Orange
word count: 80

TargetPractice
CC Member
CC Member

Post by TargetPractice » June 12th, 2011, 10:14 am

It's been a looooong time since I've been around, so I guess I qualify for this section. I had been in contact regularly with CCBandit's family and even exchanged emails with Deacon a year or so ago, but haven't really been on the servers or forums all that much lately.

Real life has really been rearing it's ugly head this last year or so, so I won't bore you with the details, but when I saw this topic created I figured I would let all the CC 'old school' members know I was still out there..
word count: 102

madam
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: road2olympia

Post by madam » June 12th, 2011, 10:38 am

I just got done with my sophomore year of college, so that's been pretty busy. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things here, so you will see more of me (At least, I plan on it).
word count: 40

DarthVader
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:22788791

Post by DarthVader » June 12th, 2011, 10:54 am

Its been quite a while since I've been on the servers, so that would make me afk. IRL college is coming up soon and I've gotta make a desicion... Ugh

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
word count: 37

Skyman
CC Member
CC Member

Post by Skyman » June 12th, 2011, 11:57 am

Hey, i have been a member a couple of years now. Depending on what i having going on determines how active i am. I mainly play on BIG and GunGameDM. I use to play on Custom and regular GunGame, but those servers are no longer there. I have become more active over the past year due to me having more free time, however i'm not much of a forum person so i havnt posted much. I may start posting more though, it being summer and all.

I have been doing pretty good though i have no complaints, I got the opportunity to go on a missions trip last summer to Canada and minister to the First Nation people of Saskatchewan and do some door to door witnessing in Regina, Canada which was quite the experience in itself.

I will be going into my senior year and have the honor of being Student Body President, So it should be an interesting year. Today is also my 18th birthday =P, dont worry i wont be expecting any gifts.

Thank you mike for sending me a link to this forum =-).
word count: 188