I had this idea...

Problems with your computer or anything else? We have a lot of skilled members that are very knowledgeable and might be of help!
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

I had this idea...

Postby NeoJabez » November 12th, 2017, 12:51 pm

The following post is about a contest you might enter. Why you might enter, and why I'm suggesting it at all. Please read to the end.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay...I know people get sick and tired of all the contests out there where you get entries by following people, subscribing to their channels, and all of that.

Having said that, I had a thought about a contest I've seen.

I entered with one entry, this didn't require me to jump through any hoops or do anything super weird, though I did have to give my name and email, which is bad enough.

I thought to myself...I don't want to do the four other things I have to do to open the other 75 things I could do for more entries...But then I noticed the fine print...

Everyone who enters the contest at this link: https://wn.nr/PThMRS

Will not only receive their own entry into this contest, but will earn me 4 more entries.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why is this important? The contest is for an 8gb GTX 1080 Windforce video card. I DO NOT NEED THIS CARD.

I already have two (yes, 2) 1080s. I don't require another. But:

I PROMISE, IF I WON THIS CONTEST I WOULD CREATE A CC EVENT IN WHICH IT WOULD BE THE PRIZE FOR A LUCKY WINNER. You have my word.

So...no, you don't have to enter through my link, or enter at all. My one entry probably won't win, and even if everyone went through my link, none of us may win. But if I did win...I'd give it away to someone in this community, so....think about it, eh?
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

Return to “Help & Support”