Wishing to be safe

New to CC? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
Forgiven One

Re: Wishing to be safe

Postby Forgiven One » May 5th, 2017, 8:10 am

Hi Wisherkid,

I am a noob to gaming so can`t help with game choices. But I can say `hi` and welcome, so that`s what I am doing. Have fun! You have entered the twilight zone of a great bunch of guys and gals and you will make many friends. :) Blessings!

Cptn Merika
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Cptn Merika
Battle.net Profile: CptnMerika#1723

Postby Cptn Merika » May 5th, 2017, 8:24 am

Hello, and welcome. The only games I play currently are Euro Truck Sim 2, Rocket League, and Ghost Recon Wildlands. All are very good games, but don't require a lot of strategy except in minor instances of Ghost Recon Wildlands. Jump on our TS and hang out some.

P.S. - If you are looking to try a new game, I hear that Rocket League will be free this weekend to play and our game night for Rocket League is tonight. Might be a good chance to meet and greet everyone while attempting some soccer with cars :)
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

Wisherkid

Postby Wisherkid » May 5th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Wow thanks for all the grate suggestions! I'll be shore to check them out, I would have responded earlier but I'v been working on my churches clothes giveaway every evening witch is my only time to use the computer.

Wisherkid

Postby Wisherkid » May 5th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Cptn Merika wrote:Hello, and welcome. The only games I play currently are Euro Truck Sim 2, Rocket League, and Ghost Recon Wildlands. All are very good games, but don't require a lot of strategy except in minor instances of Ghost Recon Wildlands. Jump on our TS and hang out some.

P.S. - If you are looking to try a new game, I hear that Rocket League will be free this weekend to play and our game night for Rocket League is tonight. Might be a good chance to meet and greet everyone while attempting some soccer with cars :)

I dont play rocket car's, or any online game rilly, I'm a console gamer cose I have a mac, and whats a TS?

Kesarahk

Postby Kesarahk » May 6th, 2017, 12:56 am

Wisherkid, do you or have you used TeamSpeak? :)

Also, welcome!

Wisherkid

Postby Wisherkid » May 6th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Kesarahk wrote:Wisherkid, do you or have you used TeamSpeak? :)

Also, welcome!

No I have not, for some reason I cant get it to work, I dont understand how to use it eather

Forgiven One

Re: Wishing to be safe - Teamspeak

Postby Forgiven One » May 7th, 2017, 7:37 am

Good Morning Wisher! I had no clue how to use Teamspeak either, but it is really easy once you know. I cannot remember how to set it up - maybe Cptn Merica could post that note he sent me in Steam to you - but once you do, you simply open the program from your desktop icon, select Christian Crew, and you are in! Click on the room you want to be in (where you see other names) and speak. :) It's that simple. But someone with more knowledge can probably explain easier. :) Look forward to chatting with you. Blessings!

Kesarahk

Postby Kesarahk » May 12th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Here's the page to download TeamSpeak (note there is a Mac version):

https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads.html#

Let us know if you need help setting it up. :)

Kesarahk

Postby Kesarahk » May 19th, 2017, 11:40 pm

aaand you're in! :) Good to see you on TeamSpeak!

Wisherkid

Postby Wisherkid » May 20th, 2017, 12:28 am

yup thanks a lot Kes!

Return to “Welcome Center”