Aloha from the South!

New to CC? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
Winston

Aloha from the South!

Post by Winston » July 4th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Hello, brothers and sisters.

I'm a 30 some-odd old dude from the south (No, I'm not Hawaiian) who enjoys spending time with the Lord and playing/programming video games. Though I have no job, aside from loving, sharing, and caring, the Lord has blessed me with good friends and a loving family so that I have the time to spend spreading God's word and not worrying where my next meal is coming from. I read my bible and spend the late hours of the night staring at the stars in awe of all the marvelous things God has done, and continues to do.

Up until a few years ago, I was like everyone else. I was fighting for the almighty dollar. Waking up, going to work, coming home and playing video games until it was time to repeat the cycle. When one day, I went target practicing with my younger brother and ended up with a bullet in the foot. I lost my job, my girlfriend, and probably the worst of all, the internet.

While that may sound bad, in the end, God knew how stubborn I can be, and knew just what it would take to bring me back to Him. And boy, am I thankful. Unfortunately, I now have hospital bills up to my eyeballs and avoid phone calls at all cost, but the bright side is that I no longer have to worry about my credit rating, it's screwed, but I have found ever-lasting peace.

I consider myself to have a humorous attitude, but can often times be quite blunt if I find it necessary. I consider myself a Johnny Appleseed of sorts. Flinging seeds where every they may fall, occasionally stopping back by to water them from time to time. In hopes of reaching the top of the leaderboards of God's great game of life.

As I was resting my eyes on the couch, digesting all the wonderful 4th of July food, I was moved to jump online and this is where I ended up. I hope to find new friends and possibly steer others in the right direction so they find their path to righteousness.

May anyone reading this be blessed in the universal language of love, peace, and happiness.
word count: 382
I know the Truth, and the Truth knows me.

Clarence
Council Advisor
Council Advisor

Re: Aloha from the South!

Post by Clarence » July 6th, 2018, 7:32 am

Welcome Winston, so glad you found us, good to see you active in the forums, hope you enjoy your experience here.
word count: 21

Grizz Gallant
Ark: SE Division Leader
Ark: SE Division Leader
Steam Profile: †<CC>< Grizz Gallant
Origin Profile: GrizzGallant
Battle.net Profile: GrizzGallant#1761

Re: Aloha from the South!

Post by Grizz Gallant » July 7th, 2018, 10:49 am

Hello and welcome
word count: 3