Hello

New to CC? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
Sug
CC Member
CC Member
Battle.net Profile: Sugadadie#1623

Hello

Post by Sug » January 29th, 2018, 10:03 am

Just signed up and throwin myself onto the forums to introduce myself. Im sug or suga (short for sugadadie which how i got that name is a short but cool story). I was in a gaming clan for 8 years but decided to leave recently. I play rocket league (main game) and alot of other games as well. Ark, pubg, League of legends, dota, path of exile & diablo 3 (main game), warframe so on and so on. I was on teamspeak yesterday didnt get to talk to any1 but one guy who said hello after i joined the room and then disconnected (im a intravert lol so i dont talk much). If u see me on and want play dont be afraid to say hello. I look forward to growing as a gamer and a follower with everyone here.
word count: 139

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Hello

Post by Globalkoas » January 29th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Hello and welcome.. Alot of peeps playing those games around here, with Pubg and Ark you can get a game most any night with others around here. Football is in ts most anytime and he plays both.. He can help you find the others that do as well..

We have a bible study on Thursday night 8 central time.. if that's something you would be interested in.. if not that's cool too.. Hope to see you hanging out!!!

Global OUt!
word count: 82
#RomansMissYa!
https://youtu.be/ea5A8wEIwIg

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Re: Hello

Post by DynamiteTiger » January 29th, 2018, 1:00 pm

Hey Sug. I did see you on yesterday and should have stopped in the channel to say welcome. Good on ya for steppin out and posting here. You'll find CCG to be a welcoming place and looks like it'll be a good fit for your gaming style. We have an active Ark community thats on every night. Feel free to stop in the Ark channel anytime. There's many of us that play Rocket League regularly and official RL nights are on Fridays. Look forward to chatting wth you.
2015-06-21.jpg
2015-06-21.jpg (26.5 KiB) Viewed 260 times
2015-06-21.jpg
2015-06-21.jpg (26.5 KiB) Viewed 260 times
word count: 111
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

Grizz Gallant
Ark: SE Division Leader
Ark: SE Division Leader
Steam Profile: †<CC>< Grizz Gallant
Origin Profile: GrizzGallant