New to the community

New to CC? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
theNazarine

New to the community

Post by theNazarine » November 14th, 2018, 10:20 pm

What's up everyone! Married for 20 years and a father of two boys(14 and 19) with a habit for gaming that runs in the family :)

Always hard to find a good game with alliances or groups that are Christian. Currently playing Marvel Strike Force under the alliance name Jesus Saves. Got a few open spots that are hard to fill just because of the name! But I take it as a compliment because we have a lot of good believers in the group and we've played together for a few months and are getting to know each other well. We are on discord as a group also so if your looking let me know!
word count: 117

ShaddaShk
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: ShaddaShk

Re: New to the community

Post by ShaddaShk » November 15th, 2018, 12:25 am

Hello and welcome!

I'm not sure I've heard of that game. PC or console? Sounds like you do get a few regulars for your group, even if it's not always full. I'm pretty sure someone on our community plays that game, or has played it.
word count: 49
"We've just put a hit on the man that just got married." ~Winged
"Get a Sunder and run people over. That always makes you happy." ~Kes

Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Kesarahk » November 15th, 2018, 1:10 am

Hullo hullo.
word count: 2

theNazarine

Post by theNazarine » November 15th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Thanks for the replies! Marvel strike force is a mobile game. A full group is 24 people and we have 21 but its like a bare minimum to do what we like to do.That one keeps me busy on my phone but me and my son's love the entire Destiny series on the PS4. Great game, no cursing, awesome story, I haven't done any PC gaming since City of Heroes got shut down way back when. We love superhero games at the house and that was one of the best
word count: 93

theNazarine

Post by theNazarine » November 15th, 2018, 4:18 pm

Is there anything I need to do or look at or read to see what everything is about here? I'm new to discord (about a month) but we have a place there and I found out about this place from a friend there. Do you guys have a page on discord ?
word count: 52

Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Kesarahk » November 16th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Hey there, our Discord is on lockdown right now due to heavy troll attacks, but I'll be glad to not only get you an invite link but welcome you personally. Let me know when you're likely to be around and I'll try to be free for a half hour and get you in. :thup:
word count: 56

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Post by NeoJabez » November 16th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Hey!

Welcome!

We are primarily a PC community, though we have plenty of members who play on consoles as well. If you'd like to know more about us, please just hop all around the website, using the menu at the top. We have an about page:

https://www.ccgaming.com/about/

And lots more...
word count: 55
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

ShaddaShk
Council Member
Council Member
Steam Profile: ShaddaShk

Post by ShaddaShk » November 16th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Mobile game, eh? I just started doing some recordings of mobile games and apps (Android for now) that I'm working with Neo to process the recordings and get them posted. Id it available on Android and playable on a phone?
word count: 41
"We've just put a hit on the man that just got married." ~Winged
"Get a Sunder and run people over. That always makes you happy." ~Kes

theNazarine

Post by theNazarine » November 17th, 2018, 9:17 am

Thanks Kesarahk. The wife and I are gonna be out on a "date day" so maybe this evening sometime. But my I'd on discord is @theNazarine#9331.....and sounds cool NeoJabez. Love that signature!....ShadaShk I have a galaxy S5 so yes it's an android game. I've been blessed with 42 years so far. Did my time on pc and console games (destiny and CoD is all I have left) but my boys have taken over the consoles and I don't seem to have time to sit and play much anymore. Very active and always on the go so mobile gaming has become my game fix. Gotta be careful with it though. It's very addictive and easy to get into and sooooo many free games it's crazy. Very sociable with the groups you can get in. We have many sunday school teachers, preachers, christ followers in our group so conversation is always interesting :)
word count: 159

Kesarahk
Council Member
Council Member

Post by Kesarahk » November 17th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Glad the invite worked. Catch us in voice sometime!
word count: 9