Hi!

New to CC? Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
SirQuacks

Hi!

Post by SirQuacks » January 2nd, 2019, 3:27 am

Hello all,

My name is Ryan, i'm 22 years old, and I sort of stumbled onto this website through a friend who introduced me to the group. I live in upstate New York, i'm currently in a graduate program from my Masters in Social Work, and i'm engaged. As far as gaming goes, i'm only really involved in League of Legends for PC gaming right now, and was hoping to find others involved in this community that were interested in playing as well. I am getting back into console gaming also, as I just recently got an Xbox One. I got serious about my faith when I was about 13, but I grew up in the church and a Christian school, so i've been around the faith for a while. Yeah, just trying to follow God in what I do, and hoping to find some people to make my gaming experiences slighlty more Christ-like. Just saying hello.

Ryan G.
SirQuacks
word count: 166

NilsSargon
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Nils Sargon
Origin Profile: Nils Sargon
UPlay Player: Nils Sargon
Battle.net Profile: Nils Sargon

Re: Hi!

Post by NilsSargon » January 2nd, 2019, 8:50 pm

Hello and Welcome Ryan/SirQuacks! If you haven't yet you should check out the group discord, that is probably the best way to get to know people and find other League of Legends players!
word count: 35
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8