Christian Crew TeamSpeak Theme

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Christian Crew TeamSpeak Theme

Postby NeoJabez » August 6th, 2017, 3:01 am

I am considering dropping this project for lack of member interest/participation. If you'd like to see this succeed, please take part!
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Postby DynamiteTiger » August 8th, 2017, 11:53 pm

NeoJabez wrote:I am considering dropping this project for lack of member interest/participation. If you'd like to see this succeed, please take part!

What exactly are looking for from members? Ideas on what colours or graphics to use? Or are you looking for someone to help with the code?
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Postby NeoJabez » August 9th, 2017, 2:10 am

Basically colors and graphics people would like, yes. I wouldn't mind help with the code, but probably not totally necessary until people give their thoughts on colors and graphics.

Essentially, I can build on the dark basis we have, but would love to know if people want nice, bright lines, or keep them subdued...Would they like very minimal, almost opaque logos or graphics, or something more interesting? I could work on something like this for myself anytime, but I won't waste the time on something for CC unless people really express an interest.

The point of this, in my mind, is that the theme itself would be a nice ending to a project I want people to participate in. So, people's thoughts and ideas, and participation mean more than the final product.

If no one is all that interested, that's fine, too. Just trying to liven up the forums. :)
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

Return to “Arts & Graphics General Discussion”