CC Graphic Designer?

DragonStar Gaming
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DragonStarGaming

CC Graphic Designer?

Post by DragonStar Gaming » November 25th, 2016, 1:35 pm

So, who does all the design work for Christian Crew? They did a very good job with this website and the logo! Whoever you are, great job!!!
word count: 27

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: CC Graphic Designer?

Post by NeoJabez » November 25th, 2016, 3:57 pm

The existing website was graphically designed by oxygencube. Most of its technology, the membership apps, css, and that side of things was done by Stargater59.

Both of these gentlemen are professionals who lent their skills to the project, they are actually not around as much as most members, because they are so busy in their real life pursuits.

Since I know you're referring mostly to graphic design, I hope it wouldn't bother oxy for me to tell you he is a graduate of the prestigious Savannah College of Art & Design (SCAD), and that he is currently working in game development of the game Squad. (You can find it on Steam.)

I recently took over webmaster duties, and certain areas are my additions. The entire Resources Section has been my project, and that includes the designs found in the CC Store. I also lead the Visual Media Team which is mostly focused on Twitch, but also includes YouTube. I'm not on the same level as Oxy when it comes to art and design, but they are my hobbies!
word count: 180
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

DragonStar Gaming
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DragonStarGaming

Post by DragonStar Gaming » November 25th, 2016, 5:04 pm

That's so cool! If I spend enough time on here, I'll probably become one of the designers for ya guys. I'm not really good (only a senior in high school) but I am decent.
word count: 37

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Post by NeoJabez » November 25th, 2016, 5:08 pm

In 2006 or so, I started an art community within the CC, called "ACE" or Artistic & Creative Endeavors. We had a couple of really successful websites in our time, and a thriving community that held weekly, monthly, and quarterly art contests. ACE's original mission was to welcome people to the CC with new signatures and avatars upon request, helping them fit into the community that much quicker and friendlier.

We weren't just digital art, but music, writing, poetry, video, all sorts of arts.

We still have the third website, but no one ever posts anything anymore, most of the old members moved on into college life, or got married, things like that. If you'd like to check out the current website, it's at http://ace.ccgaming.com/forums

I would LOVE to revive ACE, but without member participation, it falls flat.
word count: 144
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria