Police Department Patch

Dark
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:1711680

Police Department Patch

Post by Dark » January 6th, 2017, 11:58 pm

Hey everyone, so I have a request. This isn't for a signature or an avatar, so I decided this forum was the best place for it. If I'm wrong feel free to move this or just delete it and let me know!

Okay, so here's what I have going on: I am helping the police department I work for design a new patch. I have a couple designs that we REALLY like done up, I just need some help cleaning them up and perfecting them. I have very, VERY basic skills with design, so I thought I could ask here for a more practiced hand. I'll just say this: I'm TERRIBLE at doing a clean job haha. I would also be open to any suggestions someone may have to improve on the designs I already have put together.

Since this information will contain the city and state I work in, I don't want to post my ideas or information publicly, but I would be okay with emailing or messaging someone the details of what I have going on. Also, and this probably seems bad, but as a beggar I'm going to have to be a bit of a chooser since this will be about my private life. Basically, if you don't have much of a reputation on the forums or I haven't heard much about or from you, I may not be completely comfortable with sharing my info with you. It's nothing against you, I'm just very cautious! If you would be willing to help out, please either respond here or private message me!

Thank you!
word count: 277
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 6:23 -

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Police Department Patch

Post by NeoJabez » January 7th, 2017, 1:03 am

You can toss me a PM Dark, or an email at neo@ccgaming.com

I can help, especially if you already have some ideas out there.

I've created logos and designs for a few people, and have incorporated either those designs/logos, or their own design and logos into video, graphics, business cards, etc.

I can share examples of my stuff if needed.
word count: 63
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

Dark
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:1711680

Post by Dark » January 7th, 2017, 2:39 am

Neo, you're actually the exact person I had in mind when I had the idea to post here about this haha. I'll be sending you an email shortly.
word count: 30
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 6:23 -

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Post by NeoJabez » January 7th, 2017, 5:58 pm

Roger that. :)
word count: 2
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria