The CC Store - CUSTOM ITEMS

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

The CC Store - CUSTOM ITEMS

Post by NeoJabez » June 24th, 2017, 10:45 pm

So everyone, as mentioned in the last meeting, I am willing to do a certain amount of customization on our products so you can get CC branded stuff with your own name, design, etc.

Here's how things work right now...You like a t-shirt, you buy it...it literally costs exactly what the printer charges +$2. That $2 goes to CC.

If anyone would like a custom item, I ask that you buy custom item at production price + $2, with an additional donation of $5 to be made on our site itself.

In other words, you're still purchasing a CC Store item for what it costs to produce plus $2, but you're also only paying $5 for whatever idea you like as a design, and I will use my graphics skills and such to create it for you.

The items we can create are not limited to generic 'unisex' t-shirts, but that is our starting point.

Other items would include:

Spoiler! :
Gender specific apparel, like women's cotton hoodies, men's v-neck shirts, etc.
Sports jerseys
Laptop Sleeves (Neoprene)
Super high resolution art prints printed on art paper (8x10 up to 18x12
Vinyl stickers from 2x2 inch to 5x7 inch
Coffee Mugs
Wall Decals from 12x12 to 60x36
Posters up to full movie spec
30x60 Beach Towels
Custom Gaiters - Gaiters are multifunctional performance accessories that can be worn at least six different ways. Made of high-tech, breathable, moisture-wicking fabrics.
BallCaps including Trucker Hats, Twill Cotton, Wool Blend, and Mossy Oak printed camo hats. (Embroidery available but expensive.)
Longer length sports shorts in moisture-wicking fabrics (w/or w/out pockets)
Leggings
Metal Photo Prints in all kinds of sizes. (Square, rectangle, circle)
Polo Golf Style Shirts (Embroidery available but expensive)
All sorts of hoodies with or without zippers, pockets, etc.

and believe it or not, much, much more.

I've really only focused on t-shirts up until now because I wanted to build that up first.

Some of my satisfied customers include:

Aaronander:
Spoiler! :
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (381.8 KiB) Viewed 245 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (381.8 KiB) Viewed 245 times

Can you read who this is?
Spoiler! :
ongurthshirtback.jpeg
ongurthshirtback.jpeg (139.68 KiB) Viewed 245 times
ongurthshirtback.jpeg
ongurthshirtback.jpeg (139.68 KiB) Viewed 245 times

If anyone would like to toss out ideas or anything like that, you're welcome to do that in this thread, or email me at neo@ccgaming.com

Obviously, we'll try and keep things unique, and stay away from copyrighted stuff, but you can create SOME limited fan stuff, (Games you play? We'll see!) so just toss me those ideas, and I'll tell you if it's a legal thing we can print or not. :) I'm already talking in email with one person who had an idea during the meeting.

Thanks everyone, just want to offer this for you guys to get some cool stuff, maybe even something you designed or invented for yourself, and help out CC's accounts at the same time.
word count: 503
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria