DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

TF2 TShirt Preview ATTN: Peekaboo

Post by DynamiteTiger » March 4th, 2018, 7:22 pm

I've done some work on a couple shirts for you Peek. The first is similar to the Medic shirt you liked. The other I made a little more TF2 themed. The backs of the shirts would be the same. Before I clean them up and make more edits, let me know what you think and if you would like to see any changes. I've made these with black text but in the end will also make white text versions.

FRONT Medic:
TF2MedicBlackPreviewF.png
TF2MedicBlackPreviewF.png (72.07 KiB) Viewed 835 times
FRONT Practice Medicine:
TF2PracticeMedicineBlackPreview.png
TF2PracticeMedicineBlackPreview.png (406.78 KiB) Viewed 835 times
BACK:
TF2MedicBlackPreviewB.png
TF2MedicBlackPreviewB.png (73.8 KiB) Viewed 835 times
word count: 111

PeekABoo
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:24936882

Re: TF2 TShirt Preview ATTN: Peekaboo

Post by PeekABoo » March 5th, 2018, 9:34 pm

I'm impressed you really came up with some creative out of the box ideas! :biggrin: I love how you have the first one! Wondering what that would look like on the back of the shirt? And I love how you pulled in the phrase "let's practice medicine!" Epic!

Maybe could you throw together a design with the number one pic on the Back and add the cc simple fish logo (like the one on the battle grounds shirt) somewhere at the bottom of the Verse or bottom right. Since I'm a girl I'd love to have the longer reading part on the back. ^_^

And for the Front I'd love to have that Let's Practice Medicine with this abstract pic of the Medic above it without the background symbol. Is that possible?

Thanks so much for taking the time to mess with this! :thup:

word count: 147
If God is for us, then who can stand against us?

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member

Post by DynamiteTiger » March 6th, 2018, 12:07 am

PeekABoo wrote: Maybe could you throw together a design with the number one pic on the Back and add the cc simple fish logo (like the one on the battle grounds shirt) somewhere at the bottom of the Verse or bottom right. Since I'm a girl I'd love to have the longer reading part on the back. ^_^
I'm a little bit confused here.. you said you want the number one pic on the back, but then later you say you would prefer the text on the back. So just like it's shown but all on the back and the front blank? We could split the two, image on the front, text on the back? Or as you say, focus being on a girls shirt, all on the back?
And for the Front I'd love to have that Let's Practice Medicine with this abstract pic of the Medic above it without the background symbol. Is that possible?

Thanks so much for taking the time to mess with this! :thup:

To clarify, no background image on the second shirt? But simply this pic with Let's Practice Medicine on the front of the shirt? I do think we need at least a CC logo and web address on the shirt somewhere.
word count: 214

PeekABoo
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:24936882

Post by PeekABoo » March 6th, 2018, 12:36 am

Sorry. I was just thinking of one shirt. Sometimes it's harder to explain what I'm visualizing in my head LOL!

Front - Medic abstract silhouette with Let's Practice Medicine under the Medic.

Back - Medic symbol with the Verse under it and a simple CC Fish Logo and Website address is an Awesome idea! :biggrin:

Is that too much for one shirt?
word count: 62
If God is for us, then who can stand against us?

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member

Post by DynamiteTiger » March 6th, 2018, 3:06 am

Nah. I dont think so. Ill work on this some more probably on the weekend and will update this post when completed.
word count: 22