CC Meeting: Saturday, January 6, 2018
Attendees: GingerAvenger, Goatman, Kratos, NeoJabez, TheWingedScribe, Amroth, Ffootballl, GrizzGallant, ccbandit, Globalkoas, Grid21, Hunter, TheDoctor, Donut, Lynix, SprinklesMiner, H_T (Please forgive me if you attended and aren't listed.)
Prayers/Praises: NeoJabez - My son got married on December 28, and it went very well! Praises! Prayers that the marriage lasts forever! Goatman - Prayers for job decisions and guidance and peace and protection for all the people impacted by the changes, his job is closing soon. Hunter - Clarence is giving him his old PC! (Let's all remember Clarence and his generosity in our prayers, hey?) Also Hunter would like prayers for his college interviews on Jan 9. Ginger - Continued prayers for Ryvaldus and the Gingaldus household. Also, Ginger's anniversary is on Monday. (And she starts back at school on the same day, and she has a nasty cough that caused her laryngitis recently. Lots of prayers for Ginger)
1) We wanted everyone to know about this month's Book Study topic: viewtopic.php?f=108&t=23952 This is a series of studies outside of Bible Study in which our Study Leaders will go through and discuss books that are readily available to members on great subjects.
2) Ffootballl wanted people to know as much as possible about the January 12th Friday Giveaway. viewtopic.php?f=108&t=23937 There will be 3 copies of Rocket League given away, three velocity crates and keys, and 1 copy of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds given away! You have to be in our TeamSpeak to be part of the drawing, so please invite your friends and let's fill up TS with fun next Friday!
3) Hunter wanted to mention having an L4D2 night. We encourage Sir Hunter to put something together as we can guarantee attendance. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=23975
4) Ffootballl is scheduling a Rocket League tournament for the last Friday of this month, more info forthcoming.
1) We actually confirmed beyond doubt that Global is married. Details at 11.
2) We are officially decommissioning our CCG Twitch channel at this time. We have no problem at all with our current streamers mentioning CC or our game nights or whatever in their own personal streams, of course.
3) We just paid our server bills and our account currently stands at: $655.04 USD (Praise God! That's pretty good!)
4) We would very much like to see people share CCG's facebook content, if possible. We wouldn't mind reaching more people, and exciting more individuals! We've seen slightly less applications for membership and slightly less engagement from our social media, and so we ask that you all help us ratchet back up the excitement in this new year! So, like and share! If you come across really funny, engaging, or uplifting content, please feel free to share it with our Facebook Admins through messaging the page, or drop me a line personally here on the site. We love great content!