Meeting Minutes 05/12/18

Minutes from Christian Crew Meetings
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Meeting Minutes 05/12/18

Post by NeoJabez » May 12th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Attendees: cory, Donut, DynamiteTiger, Everett4God, Flo, GingerAvenger, Global, Grizz Gallant, Hudbus, Kesarahk, mario, NeoJabez, Elvis, Rocket Chair, seanthegamer, The Doctor

Prayers/Praises: Hudbus - Longtime friend of mine seems to be seriously drifting into very, very strange things. I won't go into specifics, but I'm very concerned for him. This upcoming summer. A lot to take care of in the coming two months, no idea how to go about it as of yet., Grizz Gallant - Rigors of the job, Rocket Chair - I keep getting migraines, GingerAvenger - School for me starts Monday. School for small people ends Friday. Ryv has a super important dr appt Thursday, cory - praise: i got to be on radio yesterday and talk about tiny home for homeless!

Open:

1) Check out the Newsletter! https://www.ccgaming.com/dispatch0518/

2) We had questions about game servers for things like "Don't Starve". If any member would like to find out which people play which games, they may find out that other members actually RUN non-CC official servers, like Minecraft, for example.

CC no longer owns it's own server boxes, so we won't be running less popular games that require server rentals, unless a threshold number of members want it. This threshold is generally the same for that game becoming a Division.

3) At Elvis' suggestion/request, we had a quick update from our Divisions.

4) There was some discussion on our Discord channels and the complexity and/or length of their names in the listing, and a little discussion on possible better ways to categorize and list channels.

5) We mentioned Cappi's upcoming D&D campaign, and the fact that it has been put off shortly for an important reason, please message Cappi if you require more info.

Closed:

1) Global reported the state of our current finances. Even after our recent Ark Server payments, we are proud to announce we have a current balance of $767.80 USD. Neo discussed a possible way to decrease our costs but increase our website and forums performance by changing to a better host. Discussions are ongoing, and research is being done.

2) Global sent another couple of photos to us.
Spoiler! :

He's holding his famous BanHammer™ and is clean-shaven in this one!
3) Kratos and Goatman DID make an appearance, but we had already eaten all the doughnuts and cake. (Lies!)

Rocket Chair's Recording:

word count: 407
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

Crosser
Steam Profile: crosser222

Re: Meeting Minutes 05/12/18

Post by Crosser » May 13th, 2018, 1:19 am

I listened to the meeting minutes video and you guys don't have to worry, I won't make any more suggestions in the meeting chat on discord. (I was attending a monthly young adult worship event, and only had a few minutes to make my suggestion on my phone, just for the record).
word count: 54
I look at the world from a different angle;
People change; even Satan used to be an angel..

Globalkoas
Council Member
Council Member

Re: Meeting Minutes 05/12/18

Post by Globalkoas » May 13th, 2018, 11:02 am

Crosser wrote:I listened to the meeting minutes video and you guys don't have to worry, I won't make any more suggestions in the meeting chat on discord. (I was attending a monthly young adult worship event, and only had a few minutes to make my suggestion on my phone, just for the record).
Suggestions are welcome, but for me I want them from people that hangout here. I don't come to your discord and start dropping suggestions.
1. I don't hangout out enough to warrant my input.
2. If you don't hangout here then why keep dropping suggestions about a place you said could no longer wear the tag because you don't agree with things..

So when your ready to put some skin in the game suggest away, until then we'll figure it out with those that hangout here and actually want to be here..

G OUt!
word count: 155
#RomansMissYa!
https://youtu.be/ea5A8wEIwIg