Prayers/Praises: SprinklesMiner - Finally got the iron in her blood high enough to donate blood today!, seanthegamer - Prayers for summer camp in three weeks, GingerAvenger - Big test Tuesday, they should have the results of Ryvaldus' stress testing on Thursday.
1) Grizz spoke on the upcoming Ark server. Please see: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=24648&p=200220#p200220
2) Hudbus plugged the Newsletter. Our May Newsletter has been up for some time, and we're hoping June is out on June 1st.
3) Hudbus asked if anyone else had opinions on the Discord organization thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24585
4) We spoke briefly about the new website and forums. Updates and such are incoming. Find a bug, report it!
5) Hudbus wanted to get Event Nights going again. Hud's starting a thread.
6) Kesa had good questions about people having multiple 'stacked' roles.
"TheNod" role was also mentioned. The Nod basically refers to whether or not you have permission to post Twitch links in the chat. If you do not have The Nod, Fishsticks will delete your link.
7) sean mentioned Overwatch free weekend!
8) SkyeRangerDelta told us about some exciting new additions to Fishsticks!
- !play (youtube link) will play the audio from a youtube video, like songs and music. This doesn't work in particular channels, and the command will playlist your entries if you put in more than one.
- You can now add yourself to Division roles, this means that any game events for these Divisions and their info will notify you.
- Skye's Ultimate Fishsticks Tutorial video:
- There were a considerable number of questions, which SkyeRanger fielded like a batter at home plate at the All Star Game. (The crowd goes wild.)
9) FutronBob had a prayer request: Been feeling very sick, lots of coughing.
1) We checked in with Division Leaders, and they discussed current events this weekend, but there's nothing really major going on this moment.
2) After Global showed up, there was a little discussion about Discord. As we continue to grow into Discord, we ARE actively making changes that will welcome new people, allow folks to do more, and to keep the server a bit more organized. Please bear with us.
3) A leader discussed some personal business with fellow leaders. Anyone who wants to, please just pray generally for the welfare of leadership and their families.