Humble Lifehacker Bundle (Act Fast!)

Post deals on electronics, games, etc. here. Check Woot.com daily!
NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Humble Lifehacker Bundle (Act Fast!)

Post by NeoJabez » November 9th, 2016, 7:30 pm

5 days, 6 hours!

The latest Indie Software Bundle is interesting! So interesting, I'm going to be an unofficial spokesperson, and I even made a video about some of this software to show it to you!

If you pay $1 you can get:

Breevy: Breevy is a text expander that helps you type faster and more accurately by allowing you to abbreviate long words and phrases -- saving you tons of time. All you have to do is define an abbreviation for a longer piece of text, like eml for JohnDoe@email.com. Then, in the future, instead of typing that longer piece of text, type the abbreviation you associated with that text in any application, and Breevy will automatically replace it for you, instantly.

Deskscapes: This is a wallpaper and desktop manager like you've never seen. Deskscapes brings back Window 8/7/10's ability to use animated wallpapers, and you can change the effects and colors on your wallpapers to get visually stunning results! Personally I was never a big wallpaper guy until I used this program, and the one that I'm listing next, but now I collect good wallpapers (and short movies!) to use in it.

Fences 3: Fences lets you create shaded boxes you can drop your desktop icons into, and then you can name the box, and even make it disappear on command. These boxes are called Fences, and if you have icons everywhere, all chaotic, like I used to, you will love this program. I have an FPS Games fence, with just those icons in it, a Graphics Programs fence for just graphics/video stuff. Also, Fences gives you multiple virtual desktops to create Fences on, so you can swipe left or right with your mouse and have a Gaming Desktop, an Apps Desktop, etc. I have been a fan of this for a while, and now you can get it for $1!

Directory Opus 12 Light: This is a really cool replacement for Windows Explorer that lets you view multiple panes, including thumbnail views of your graphics in a much cooler and more efficient way than regular Windows Explorer. Also, it lets you batch rename stuff (useful for photographer, for example), and much more. When I highlight a video in the left pane, the right pane event plays it! Kinda cool!

If you spend $7.68 or more you can also get:

Display Fusion: Note: Purchasers get a choice between a Steam key or PC license.

DisplayFusion will make your multi-monitor life much easier. With powerful features like Multi-Monitor Taskbars, TitleBar Buttons and fully customizable Functions, DisplayFusion will make managing your multiple monitors painless. These features even work when AMD Eyefinity or nVidia Surround are enabled on your system! This DisplayFusion license is a lifetime license, you won’t pay anything for any future updates or new major versions. Pay once, and enjoy DisplayFusion forever! (You may not have multiple monitors right now, but if you're planning on getting them anytime soon...This program is paid for, for life!)

Last Pass Premium: (One Year Subscription) This program and browser extension keeps all your passwords in an encrypted vault, and makes it easier to use those passwords for all the various sites you need to login to.

CyberGhost VPN: (One Year Subscription) Secure and anonymous internet surfing, with a one year subscription! I was setting up an account with one of these other programs today, and the website was confused because all my information said America, and my IP was saying Dublin, Ireland, lol! Useful little program if you don't like being tracked!

If you pay $15 or more you can also get:

Acronis True Image 2017: (One Year Subscription) Protect everything with full image backup on Windows and Mac: the operating system, programs, settings, files, and boot information. Back up to external drives, NAS devices, network shares, and cloud with just two clicks. Back up phones and tablets: iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Back up Facebook. Remotely back up for others anywhere in the world. Manage from a touch-friendly online dashboard. And much more! This program will run on one Windows machine, and UNLIMITED mobile devices.

BitDefender Anti-Virus 2017: (One Year Subscription) Does exactly what you think it does.

Just wanted to point these out, because even if you only spend $1, you're getting DeskScapes and Fences, two of my favorite apps!

Check out the video:

word count: 742
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria