Colour and a couple other suggestions

Give feedback or report problems with our servers or website here.
DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Colour and a couple other suggestions

Postby DynamiteTiger » July 13th, 2017, 1:41 pm

I mentioned these in the community meeting a couple weeks ago and was asked to make a topic on it here in the feedback forum.

I love the dark theme and personally have administrated a couple other websites that were themed similarly. I suggest changing the white, that is found in many places on the site, to a very light gray. The contrast on many screens is quite harsh on the eyes causing a glow next to the dark backgrounds. Below I have photoshopped some comparisons. Keep in mind, because its simply a wash over the white colour, that these are not a perfect example of what it would look like and the edited images will have text that is slightly blurred.

I have read through the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and the following information is mentioned, but I think it should be a little more clear in both articles that any information posted on the forums or on member's profiles is publicly viewable. "Be aware that any and all information posted on our forums or on your member profile is publicly viewable."

Although a link is in the Quick links menu, I think it would be beneficial to point members and visitors to the currently Active Topics on the forums more prominently by adding a link to it in the top menu. I've included an image with a mock up of what that could look like.

EDIT: Removed missing photobucket image links
Last edited by DynamiteTiger on August 3rd, 2017, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Re: Colour and a couple other suggestions

Postby DynamiteTiger » August 3rd, 2017, 4:23 am

When uploading images to the forum to use in a post, the attachments listed have white text on a light gray background making it difficult to read the text. At first glance it makes you wonder if the file is there at all.

AttachmentColours.png
AttachmentColours.png (20.9 KiB) Viewed 174 times
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

Return to “Feedback & Bugs”