Private Message No Title Bug

Give feedback or report problems with our servers or website here.
DynamiteTiger
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: DynamiteTiger
Origin Profile: DynamiteTiger
UPlay Player: DynamiteTiger

Private Message No Title Bug

Postby DynamiteTiger » September 26th, 2017, 7:07 pm

This is something that probably needs to be reiterated in the phpBB and/or Tapatalk support forums but I'm bringing it up cause there may be something we can do about it.

I received a Private Message with no title. At first I was stumped as to how I was going to get into the PM cause normally you would just click the title to read it. After floating over the area where the title normally is I realized there was a hidden link on the far left hand side. Clicking it brought me into the PM, but once I replied I could no longer click the hidden link. Checking the rest of my previous PMs the link is not there so I imagine it's probably a "Not Read" graphic that is missing cause you can't highlight it among the other text. The missing graphic problem may be related to the forum skin.

The PM was sent through Tapatalk so I asked Dag if there was a field for the PM title that he just did not complete, but he confirmed that there was a place to make a PM title he just missed it. Strange though that it would allow him to send a PM with no title. To confirm the bug I tried sending a new PM to Dagradon with no title in the PM from my PC and confirmed that the forum will not allow it. So it seems this bug is exclusive to the use of Tapatalk.
https://gyazo.com/ce4d6cf90884ea26430842e35775c177

Here's a GIF with the example. Sorry, I know my cursor is difficult to see cause for some reason in the gyazo gif it turned black.

https://gyazo.com/70ad4ea0d3fd7b1ce3e451409604175b
* For whosoever will save his life shall lose it, and whosoever
will lose his life for My sake shall find it. Matthew 16:25 *

Return to “Feedback & Bugs”