TUTORIALS LIST

Source mapping discussion/showcases.
Goatman
Council Member
Council Member

Re: TUTORIALS LIST

Postby Goatman » December 31st, 2011, 1:34 am

Also why I just stickied this thread... So should we split these up again and fix the links in Chronicles' post?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Reason and faith go together. Reason is itself is a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all."
-GK Chesterton

I Chron 12_17
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:38214866

Postby I Chron 12_17 » December 31st, 2011, 1:43 am

I think splitting them is better so that the list of links is in the very first post. Maybe Kyriake or someone could make a new thread like that instead. Having the links near the bottom of page one of a thread is kinda confusing.

If creating this list has caused any confusion or inconvenience, I'm sorry. I just thought a condensed list would help as newer topics are made hiding the tutorial topics 6 pages deep in the forum area over time.
I Kings 22:14
And Micaiah said, As the LORD liveth, what the LORD saith unto me, that will I speak.

(<8+k

Jibber
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: kyriake

Postby Jibber » December 31st, 2011, 2:23 am

i would like them back to how they were initially posted by me, im getting tutorials as best i can, i posted them separately for a reason, for our members to also be able to leave feedback on how the tutorial was.

i dont go around altering other peoples posts without permission so why do the same to me.

getting uma back up and running is difficult as it is without added stresses, i have a vision for uma and i was the one who asked if it could be started again, just like "notw" goatman you headed that up.
Last edited by Jibber on December 31st, 2011, 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dragonfire20
Tech Support
Tech Support
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:0:33419077

Postby Dragonfire20 » December 31st, 2011, 2:24 am

I Chron 12_17 wrote:I think splitting them is better so that the list of links is in the very first post. Maybe Kyriake or someone could make a new thread like that instead. Having the links near the bottom of page one of a thread is kinda confusing.

I'll do you one better, just give me a day or two to finish what I have planned. I'm sure Neo can guess what I'm doing. :cool:
Need Something? - .dragonfire20@ccgaming.com

We have a CC Store! - https://www.ccgaming.com/media/the-cc-store/

This is where I would put a link to the Christian Crew Wiki if we had one

I Chron 12_17
Steam Profile: STEAM_0:1:38214866

Postby I Chron 12_17 » December 31st, 2011, 2:30 am

I figured you wanted people to be able to post feedback in the actual threads with the tutorials which is why my links were to the tutorial threads and not the links in the threads. I can see you want to get this thing going your way solo so I'll not take any chances of stepping on your toes in the future.
I Kings 22:14
And Micaiah said, As the LORD liveth, what the LORD saith unto me, that will I speak.

(<8+k

Jibber
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: kyriake

Postby Jibber » December 31st, 2011, 2:40 am

they were separate threads so people could comment on them, it was also done this way so as we work though them, feedback could be left. i have a small team behind me, but it took me around 3 hours of getting the video links together beforehand, so it wasnt just a case of 8 separate threads one after another appearing these were done with precise timing.

fell free to help 1 chronicles but plse just ask first.

Goatman
Council Member
Council Member

Postby Goatman » December 31st, 2011, 2:51 am

He wasn't the one who merged them, he just made a unified reference to them.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Reason and faith go together. Reason is itself is a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all."
-GK Chesterton

Return to “United Modders Alliance”