CC Member
Steam Profile: MikeFed
Origin Profile: MichaelFedorai
UPlay Player: MichaelFedora
Battle.net Profile: MikeFed#1151

Stepping down from CM

Postby Michael Fedora » August 7th, 2017, 3:09 pm

Hey everyone!

First off - thanks for being a part of CC. We are defined first and foremost by our members, so I want to thank you for being a great bunch of people!

I also want to apologize for my lack of activity. I really haven't been around since... about this time last year, actually. It's been a crazy season of my life, from transitioning jobs, to living in an apartment for a semester, to coming back home, learning how to do some emotional therapy, helping my family with their businesses (somewhat), working on some open source projects, starting to become a freelancer, and now preparing to move as I transfer to a new university!

I am thankful for the grace the Council (and you guys!) have had with allowing me to continue to be a CM through all of that, but now that the staff wants to be more active as a whole (which is a good thing!) I have made the decision to step down to simply be a Council Advisor, joining Ongurth, Clarence, and a few others.

CC will always have a special place in my heart, as it's definitely affected me in a hugely positive way (like learning how to lead bible studies! and pray in public (SO SCARY)). Love you guys <3.

I'll still hang around, so don't worry too much, but if you ever want to chat you can always contact me via Steam or Discord, as I am in both the Steam Group and our Discord Guild/Server thing.
Arca Jeth (SW Legends) wrote:"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light."
On the Kingdom

"I didn't even know we had an army!" ~ Hunter, UK

NeoJabez
Council Operations
Council Operations

Re: Stepping down from CM

Postby NeoJabez » August 7th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Thank you for your service, Mike! (And your WE submissions, too!) I hope we'll see you around enough to not notice the status change in your user group.

But I'm glad to see you doing what you need to do for you, bravo!
If serving is below you, leadership is beyond you. - Anonymous

Coram Deo, Soli Deo Gloria

Globalkoas
CC Member
CC Member

Postby Globalkoas » August 7th, 2017, 3:59 pm

to lazy to do this again.. so I copied my post from the cm section.. so for all that wonders what is in the cm section.. here you go.... :tongue:

Michael it's all good buddy. You have your responsibilities in the right order. I was pretty sure this was coming after the last I talked to you. Thanks for all you do and have done for the community. When the time allows and if you're interested the cm door will always be open if you would want to rejoin. Don't be a stranger and stop by when you have time. We will keep the light on!!

Kesarahk

Postby Kesarahk » August 7th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Sorry to lose you as a CM, sir, but super glad you're staying as a member. It's been nice to catch you in TS a few times recently. :)

Tykur
CC Member
CC Member

Postby Tykur » August 7th, 2017, 8:49 pm

You have been and will be missed, thank you for your service, a CM can be VERY difficult at times and I really appreciate what you did for this community.

May God Bless you and your family.

Crosser
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: crosser222

Postby Crosser » August 8th, 2017, 9:16 am

Thank you Michael for your history of willingness to serve this community as a Council Member. Job well done sir! Thanks!
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf

Kurushii Drive
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: Kurushii Drive

Postby Kurushii Drive » August 9th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Sorry to hear about your decision...you've been a great person to talk to and were wonderfully welcoming when I had first joined. I hope everything's ok..thanks for all you do :)

Michael Fedora
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: MikeFed
Origin Profile: MichaelFedorai
UPlay Player: MichaelFedora
Battle.net Profile: MikeFed#1151

Postby Michael Fedora » August 10th, 2017, 8:43 am

Thanks everyone :)

Everything's alright Kurushii, I'll still be around, haha.
Arca Jeth (SW Legends) wrote:"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light."
On the Kingdom

"I didn't even know we had an army!" ~ Hunter, UK

Return to “News & Announcements”