Official Minecraft Welcome Thread!

Discuss things related to, or events for our Minecraft Division. DL: ???
mshaw29
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: mshaw29

Re: Official Minecraft Welcome Thread!

Post by mshaw29 » December 3rd, 2015, 7:51 am

Hey everyone,

I am mshaw29 commonly known as Shaw. I play Minecraft on and off, playing it on servers is something I've always struggled because even before becoming a Christian I didn't like any crudeness or constant swearing and I know that is very different on your server. In the game I like to build larger builds with a practical purpose, so a base. I always like to have a set place for smelting, set place for crafting, set place for sleeping storage etc and then try to make it all look nice of course.

Hopefully you consider adding me to the server :)

Cheers!
mshaw29
word count: 107
Ephesians 6:16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked

Slipren
Steam Profile: Slipren

Post by Slipren » January 16th, 2016, 2:57 pm

Last edited by Slipren on April 19th, 2018, 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 0

Arcamar
Steam Profile: Arcamar

Post by Arcamar » February 8th, 2016, 4:17 pm

I hear that I need to introduce meself in this post to be able to be whitelisted. To start, I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.2. I don't grief. I love building And like helping others with their minecraft questions, and creations. I would love to have a bunch of nice people to hang out with. Thanks for your time.
word count: 63

KeliforniaSon
CC Member
CC Member
Formerly Known As: KeliforniaSon

Post by KeliforniaSon » March 4th, 2016, 12:34 am

Hey Friends! Been around the forums for a while. I play SW Battlefront and Destiny on the PS4 and I play Heroes of the Storm too! I'm very new to Minecraft (under the name KaleRaiser), although I have played Terraria on and off for a while, so I'm familiar with the style of game. I'm not a griefer, and I love having fun. I'd love some tips too seeing as my campus ministry is looking at starting a Minecraft small group, and I'd love a leg up - or at least be competent. Hope to get accepted!
word count: 101

mts7
CC Member
CC Member
Steam Profile: mts7

Post by mts7 » March 5th, 2016, 8:40 pm

I'm mts7777777 in Minecraft, and mts7 everywhere else. I've been playing TF2 on The Fish for a few years, and used to be an admin on The Fish, but stopped playing for a while. I'm now married (for nearly 3 weeks) and play games with my wife and friends, and would love to be a part of the Minecraft server again. I think I played on the CC server 3 years ago. There was a griefer at that point who destroyed my house. Bummer. If I need to name-drop, I suppose I'll mention AttolloDeus. I have KingSteve and joshfitz on my Steam friends. I like killing GingerAvenger in TF2, though it doesn't happen often.

I do run 3 Minecraft servers, though I'd like to be a part of a different group's server where I don't have to manage it. Thanks for the consideration!
word count: 152

私は火に照明人が好き

follower of Jesus, sinner, web developer, programmer, bass player, audio technician, server admin, gopher, and need filler

GingerAvenger
Council Advisor
Council Advisor
Steam Profile: ccGingerAvenger
Origin Profile: ccGingerAvenger
Battle.net Profile: GingerAvenge#1819

Post by GingerAvenger » March 5th, 2016, 11:29 pm

HA! I enjoy(?) being killed by you. Bring your beloved with you to the servers and we'll all play. I try to get my hubs to play every now and again. :)
word count: 32

BlockHeadLewie
Steam Profile: <A>

Post by BlockHeadLewie » March 14th, 2016, 12:48 am

Um, hello.
A little about myself: I am a Floridian, no car, disabled, 50 years old in May, Married, no kids and started playing Minecraft in pocket edition first just last year. I was given the PC version for Christmas and my addiction got worse!
I am hoping I might be on the right track for once!
Might I find available a slot in the whitelist for myself please? I need more blocks...
Thank you!
:cool:
word count: 75
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." - Heb 10:25 KJV

Pizza_Steve_3902
Steam Profile: pizza_steve_3902

Post by Pizza_Steve_3902 » July 5th, 2016, 3:48 pm

Hey! My username for Minecraft is Pizza_Steve_3902. (P_S for short) I'm kind of new here and I just want to say, I've played Minecraft for 2 years now and I've played mostly singleplayer and sometimes on the Hypixel server, but not very often. I want to be a part of an amazing community that I can connect to outside of the server and have a clean and friendly server. :thup: (No. my username is NOT based off the character from Uncle Grandpa)
word count: 87
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
"Why do you still have no faith?" - Jesus - Mark 4:40b

Theological Gamer
Origin Profile: NA
UPlay Player: NA
Battle.net Profile: NA

Post by Theological Gamer » July 14th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Hey Guys!
I am looking to get on the server. I am starting a twitch stream where I play games and talk about theology and thought this would be a great server to join!

My TWITCH name is: Theologicalgamer
My Minecraft name is: MrHerringCove

<><
word count: 44

Theological Gamer
Origin Profile: NA
UPlay Player: NA
Battle.net Profile: NA

Post by Theological Gamer » July 14th, 2016, 3:38 pm

Hey Guys!
I am looking to get on the server. I am starting a twitch stream where I play games and talk about theology and thought this would be a great server to join!

My TWITCH name is: Theologicalgamer
My Minecraft name is: MrHerringCove

<><
word count: 44